During five days, 42 local journalists and reporters will listen to Vietnamese colleagues share their experiences in producing photo and infographic news, helping readers fully understand contents in the fastest way.
Since 2012, the Department of Press under Vietnam’s Ministry of Information and Communications has held training courses on professional skills for Lao journalists, raising practical efficiency in press and information affairs in Laos.
So far, 20 courses have been organized in Laos and Vietnam, drawing the participation of nearly 600 reporters and editors./.Compiled by BTA
- Commit An Hour a Day to Improving Your Skills at Work
- IBM Watson will help educators improve teaching skills
- Meditation improves multitasking skills at work
- The Value Line: Diversify Your Skills to Build a Better Career
- Improve Your "Soft" Skills for Career Success, Not Just the Obvious Ones
- Improve Your Photography Skills With This 52 Week Photo Challenge
- Don't Let Your Professional Shortcomings Hold You Back at Work
- Top 10 Skills You Need at Work That Have Nothing to Do with Your Job
- Tech makeover time: How to improve the reputation of IT in your business
- Enter a Professional Competition to Boost Your Portfolio and Skills