Following the ceremony, the two PMs led the countries’ high-ranking delegations to have talks.
After the talks, they witnessed the signing of cooperation documents between Vietnamese and Singaporean ministries and sectors in the fields of natural resources and environment, banking, energy, and science-technology.
This is the first official visit to Singapore by Nguyen Xuan Phuc as the Government leader of Vietnam. It takes place when the two countries are celebrating the 45th anniversary of their diplomatic ties (August 1, 1973) and five years of the Strategic Partnership (September 2013).
The visit aims to reiterate the Vietnamese government’s policy of valuing the strategic partnership with Singapore and strengthening trust in bilateral ties. The two sides are scheduled to discuss new orientations and approaches with a view to making breakthroughs in their relationship as well as enhancing coordination in regional and global issues of shared concern.
- PM addresses issues of concern during Q&A session
- Interpol: 6 arrested in Singapore linked to Europe
- The Latest: Polish PM: Europe must end 'plague' of terrorism
- Irish PM: time to move Catholic church from centre of society
- Russia kicks off Sochi Games with hope and hubris in Opening Ceremony
- The Latest: Obama would ‘welcome’ Russian focus on IS
- Welcome to the cool stove league
- Marlins use power, speed to hold off Giants
- The Latest: French PM:EU must invest 'massively' in security
- Little League champs arrive back in South Korea
- Olympic torch returns home from space station
- Olympic torch returns from space
- NFL Week 17 rundown
- Fay Vincent Gets The Last Word
- Reds 2015 Opening Day & Opening Night events
- Everything you need to know: Week 7
- NFL Week 14 rundown
- Week 16 rundown
- Thousands of athletes prepare for Special Olympics this week
- Russian president Vladimir Putin declares Sochi Winter Paralympics open
Singapore holds welcome ceremony for PM Phuc have 295 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 25, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.