MILWAUKEE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Apr 25, 2018–Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) today reported fiscal 2018 second quarter sales of $1,651.2 million, up 6.2 percent from $1,554.3 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2017. Organic sales grew 3.5 percent. Currency translation increased sales by 3.9 percentage points, and the prior year divestiture reduced sales by 1.2 percentage points.Fiscal 2018 second quarter net income was $227.4 million or $1.77 per share, compared to net income of $189.5 million or $1.45 per share in the second quarter of fiscal 2017. Fiscal 2018 second quarter Adjusted EPS was $1.89, up 22 percent compared to $1.55 in the second quarter of fiscal 2017. The increases in EPS and Adjusted EPS were primarily due to higher sales.Pre-tax margin was 18.1 percent in the second quarter of fiscal 2018 compared to 14.8 percent in the same period last year. Total segment operating margin was 20.9 percent compared to 19.0 percent a year ago. The increases in pre-tax margin and total segment operating margin were primarily due to higher sales. Total segment operating earnings were $345.1 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2018, up 17 percent from $296.0 million in the same period of fiscal 2017.Commenting on the results,… Read full this story
- Carnival Beats Second Quarter Expectations
- Drivers Face 10 Percent Car Insurance Hike
- 10 Essentials of Forex Trading - For Getting Into the Top 10 Percent in Forex
- Increase Sales Twenty Percent By Mapping Your Prospect List
- Increase Sales 10%
- Business Planning - It's The Second Quarter, Do You Know Where Your Business Is?
- Picking Dividend Stocks - Dividend Safety and the Bank of America Story
- North Idaho First Quarter 2008 Sales Data
- Investing in High Yield Dividend Stocks
- Using the "Magic Formula" With a Dividend Strategy
Rockwell Automation Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results and Increases Dividend 10 Percent have 274 words, post on www.pressofatlanticcity.com at April 25, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.