Hanoi (VNA) – The fourth International Mining and Minerals Recovery Exhibition for Vietnam (Mining Vietnam 2018) will be held at the International Centre for Exhibition in Hanoi on April 18-20, gathering over 170 enterprises from 22 countries and territories.
The event will have nine group pavilions specifically designed for international exhibitors from various countries including the UK, Germany, Russia, Singapore, China and Australia.
Covering up to 4,000 square metres, the exhibition will highlight the latest mining equipment, technologies and services.
The exhibition attracts world leading manufacturers and suppliers, including Fong Chuan Machinery, Germanbelt, Hamakyu, Nippon Eirich, Sealtech Vietnam, and especially the country’s largest state-owned mining group – Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group (VINACOMIN).
BT Tee, General Manager of the UBM VES Exhibition Services, the organizer of Mining Vietnam 2018 said that although the past few years have proved to be another difficult period for the global mining market, Mining Vietnam has continued to maintain its scope and reputation, attracting a large number of local and international firms.
This shows the industry’s high potential thanks to the Government’s policy to encourage exports and rising local consumption of mineral resources, he held.
Mining Vietnam will continue to serve as an effective technology marketplace for mining technology and services in Vietnam and the whole Indochina as well, he added.
Mining Vietnam was first launched in 2012. The third edition of the exhibition was held in 2016 with the attendance of 171 companies from 22 different countries and territories.-VNA
- HCM City to host Vietnam–RoK Culture and Tourism Festival
- Taiwan’s leading tea chain Ten Ren's Tea bids sudden farewell to Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Cao Bang Park declared UNESCO Global Geopark
- Prize Exhibit wins Monrovia Stakes by nose at Santa Anita
- Indonesia named host of 2018 Asian Games
- Vietnam pulls out of hosting Asian Games
- Sterling bags brace in Manchester City thumping of Vietnam in friendly
- 9 footballers punished for match-fixing in Vietnam
- One & Done: Roy Gleason only MLB player wounded in Vietnam War
- Conference held to boost tourism development in Vietnam’s northwest region