The visit was on the occasion of Laos’ New Year festival-Bunpimay.
In Laos, the delegation paid a courtesy visit to Senior Lieutenant General Chansamone Chanyalath, a Politburo member of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party and Lao Defense Minister.
|Representative of the Military Region 2 (MR2) Command presents flowers to the Ministry of National Defense, military units and localities of Lao.|
On behalf of the Lao Ministry of National Defense, General Chansamone Chanyalath thanked the Vietnamese delegation and highly valued the visit, saying that it would cement the special solidarity, friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two Parties, States, militaries and people in general and between MR2’s armed forces and Lao People’s Army, as well as units and localities in Northern Laos in particular.
The Lao general emphasized the great support from the Party, State, Army and people of Vietnam, including MR2’s armed forces and localities where MR2 is stationed, towards Laos, including its army, military units and localities in Northern Lao provinces.
He confirmed that the support has made important contributions to the country’s socio-economic and cultural development, strengthened local defense-security, fostered the special solidarity and friendship as well as comprehensive cooperation between the two neighboring countries in an ever-green and everlasting stable manner.
Translated by Chung Anh
- NLRB Extends “Specialty Healthcare” to Acute Care Hospitals: Carves Unit into Multiple Smaller Pieces
- WSJ: Trump Set to Make Dramatic Changes to Military Leadership
- Sen. Martha McSally, Ex-Air Force Pilot, Says a Superior Officer Raped Her
- Year End Review of Ministry of Law & Justice
- Cuban delegation visits Vietnam-Cuba Friendship Hospital
- Jokowi to visit Papua to distribute land certificates
- No immediate ban on transgender people in the military, Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman says
- Cyclones surge to top of the Big 12 behind their defense
- Texas Regional Haze: Fifth Circuit Grants EPA’s Motion to Remand the Texas Regional Haze FIP
- May calls for internet companies to store details of website visits