Designer Nguyen Cong Tri (Photo: saostar.vn) HCM City (VNA) – Fashion designer Nguyen Cong Tri will present his latest collection at the four-day Vietnam International Fashion Spring-Summer Week 2018 (VIFWS 2018) in Ho Chi Minh City on April 19. Tri, a graduate of the HCM City University of Architecture’s industrial arts faculty, is a member of the Asian Couture Federation (ACF). He participated in Tokyo Fashion Week 2016 and 2017. He has also taken part in leading fashion events at home and abroad, including Vietnam Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Origin Passion and Belief Fair in Vicenza, Italy. He has also performed as a judge in Vietnamese versions of international TV reality shows like Project Runway and So You Think You Can Dance. His shops have about 60 designs, mostly elegant and eye-catching pieces in high-quality silk, cotton and wool, as well as accessories. He designs a new collection every season. Tri has a staff of more than 50, including sellers and seamstresses who work for his two shops in districts 1 and 3. At the four-day event VIFWS 2018, Trí will join 30 other foreign and Vietnamese fashion designers and brandname labels. Featured designers include Ha Linh Thu of Hanoi,… Read full this story
- Gigi Hadid posts glam behind-the-scenes shots from Donatella Versace's Milan Fashion Week afterparty featuring Jennifer Lopez, Kendall Jenner, and others on secret account
- Milan Fashion Week Interrupted by Sacha Baron Cohen
- Plus Size Designer Clothing - Overview on Plus Size Teen Fashion
- Temporary Tattoo Designs - Why I Tried Them
- Fast Permanent Penis Enlargement Tips For Men to Try at Home - Results Within Weeks
- Politicians and Fashion Designers Appeal For Change
- In and Out of Fashion Design
- Are the Abilities to Sew and Draw Critical to Being a Fashion Designer?
- Cheap Designer Sunglasses - Learn How and Where to Get Them
- Even High Fashion Production Can Be a Home-Based Business
Designer Nguyen Cong Tri to open Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week have 318 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.