The somewhat reclusive Alan Jackson has announced a large spring tour that includes a May 10 show at Schottenstein Center. Opening will be William Michael Morgan. Tickets to see the legendary singer, known for radio hits “Here in The Real World,” “Chattahoochee,” “Drive,” “Gone Country,” “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere” and “Good Time,” are $36.99 to $275.
Nickelodeon and YouTube sensation JoJo Siwa is touring in 2019 with a July 31 show booked at the Schottenstein Center. Tickets to see singer, who is supporting her debut EP, “D.R.E.A.M. The Music,” in action are $36 to $66. Ticket to these Schottenstein Center shows are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com.
Even though Justin Timberlake’s latest effort isn’t a smash hit, the singer continues to add dates to his world tour. This includes a March 31 show at Nationwide Arena in Columbus. Tickets to see the pop star sing his hits (“Mirrors,” “Sexyback,” “Suit and Tie,” “My Love,” and “Can’t Stop The Feeling”) are $52 to $228, and are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com.
“The Outlaws & Renegades Tour” featuring Travis Tritt and The Charlie Daniels Band will be performing country hits from decades ago when it comes through Central Ohio for a June 14 show at Express Live! Tickets are $45, and are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com.
MC Vince Staples recently returned with his third studio effort “FM!,” which includes contributions by E-40, Jay Rock and Tyga. The “Feels Like Summer” rapper is touring the project with a March 6 show booked at the Agora Theatre. Opening is Jpegmafia. Tickets are $30 to $60.
Baroness and Deafheaven are teaming up for a spring co-headlining tour that includes an April 9 show at the Agora Theatre. Opening are Zeal & Ardor. Tickets for this night of metal are $28.50.
Walk Off The Earth has announced a new album due out next summer. In the meantime, the Canadian indie-pop act will be touring with this spring with a May 21 show booked at the Agora Theater. Tickets are $35 to $55. Tickets for these Agora shows are now on sale at Ticketweb.com
Nu-metal rocker-turned-country music singer Aaron Lewis brings his “State I’m In Tour, Acoustic Songs & Stories” to Northeast Ohio for a March 29 show at the Akron Civic Theatre. Tickets are $32 to $66, and are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com.
It’s never too early to get ready for the next Kidz Bop tour. At least that’s what organizers of the popular children’s show are thinking announcing next summer’s Aug. 4 appearance at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica. Tickets to hear kids sing all of the latest hits are $35 to $95, and are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com.
Earlier this year, veteran jam band Umphrey’s McGee celebrated its 20th anniversary with the release of its eleventh full-length album “It’s Not Us.” The outfit is scheduled to perform March 23 at Masonic Cleveland Auditorium. Opening is Big Something. Tickets are $32.50.
Led Zeppelin 2 – the Ultimate Led Zeppelin Tribute returns to the Rock Hall City for a Feb. 8 show at the House of Blues. Tickets are $13.
This year’s Monster Energy Outbreak Tour features A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie with Don Q and Trap Manny visiting Cleveland for a March 13 show at the House Of Blues. Tickets to see the New York City rapper are $27.50.
The self-explanatory Yacht Rock Revue, which plays popular covers from Hall & Oates, Kenny Loggins and Michael Jackson, performs April 14 at the House of Blues. Tickets are $15.
Marianas Trench’s “Suspending Gravity Tour” includes a May 19 date at the House Of Blues. Tickets to see the progressive pop act are $26.50. Tickets to these House Of Blues shows are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com.
Fresh of the release of his Netflix special “100 percent Fresh,” actor/comedian Adam Sandler has announced a winter tour that includes a Feb. 7 show at Playhouse Square’s Connor Palace. Tickets are $53 to $278, and are now on sale at PlayhouseSquare.org.
EDM’s ZHU has announced another leg of his “Dune Tour” with a Feb. 19 date booked at the Newport Music Hall. Tickets are $25.
Power pop act Jukebox the Ghost and indie-folk band The Mowgli’s are teaming up for the “Making Friends Tour,” which has booked a March 23 show at the Newport Music Hall in Columbus. Tickets are $23. Tickets to these Newport Music Hall shows are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com.
- Louis CK is bringing stand-up comedy to 6 cities with his upcoming spring tour
- Prince cuts the noise, announces solo tour with just man and piano
- Here's your chance to dance with Janet Jackson
- U2 2015 tour documentary, full concert will premiere on HBO in November
- Peter Jackson takes us on a tour of the tech behind The Hobbit
- Shawn Mendes announces San Antonio concert date
- Axl Rose rumored to replace AC/DC’s Brian Johnson for remainder of tour
- Alan Wake’s American Nightmare preview
- Janet Jackson fans find their Instagram content and accounts deleted, artist reponds
- Saudi Arabia’s powerful crown prince is meeting with everyone from Trump and Mattis to The Rock and Oprah on a crazy US tour
- Coffee’s worth $5, but music must be free? Enation’s Jonathan Jackson doesn’t get it
- Eagles of Death Metal to resume European tour after Bataclan concert attack
- 'Game of Thrones' concert tour to merge live orchestra with intricate staging
- Spotify is turning its Rap Caviar playlist into a six-city music tour
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses tour dates announced
- Neil Young announces acoustic concert at Fox Theatre
- Weird Al Yankovic's Mandatory World Tour extends into 2016
- Lego ‘The Hobbit’ confirmed for multiplatform launch in spring 2014
- Taylor Swift’s The 1989 World Tour doc to stream only on Apple Music
- No need to go to the next Coldplay concert, watch it in virtual reality instead
Concerts: Alan Jackson announces spring tour have 941 words, post on www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com at April 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.