Technology is making life easier in so many ways. Today people can access more information, communicate more quickly and cost-effectively, and work more efficiently than ever before. In financial services, new innovations are bringing greater convenience, increased transparency and improved security — not only to financial transactions themselves, but also to customers’ interactions with their banks.
Regions Bank embraces these changes and is preparing to unveil nine new bank branches in the St. Louis metro area this year that will showcase the latest innovations. The new branches will feature cutting-edge technology combined with a high level of personalized service — all aimed at allowing customers to focus more on life and worry less about money.
New Regions locations
Regions will open new locations in St. Peters in February and early March, Florissant in late March, Lake St. Louis in early April, Twin Oaks in late April and Des Peres in May. Three additional locations will open by the end of the year, bringing the total number of Regions branches in the St. Louis area to 69.
In the new branches, customers will see an improved design and learn how technology can simplify the banking experience. The innovative branches will also allow Regions to offer more advice and education to help customers reach their financial goals.
New branch features
Regions’ new branches feature a modern look and advanced technology, with innovative features and services that cater to busy employees, families and businesses.
While visiting a new branch, instead of entering a traditional teller line, customers will be welcomed directly by a Regions Banker, who can provide services ranging from cashing checks and accepting deposits, to opening savings and checking accounts, to helping you develop a financial plan.
All new branches offer the following advanced features and services:
- Regions Video Banking ATMs. During extended hours on weekdays, as well as on weekends and most holidays, customers can use a Video Banking ATM to connect with a Regions Video Banker via live two-way video. Along with processing most teller transactions, Video Bankers can help with account maintenance and general inquiries
- DepositSmart ATM. The DepositSmart ATM, located in the branch’s 24-hour vestibule, can accept deposits and cash checks at any time, day or night.
- Facial recognition and fingerprint technology for safe deposit box users. Regions employs several layers of technology to enhance security around safe deposit boxes while making access more efficient for users.
- Regions Virtual Concierge. Regions’ expert team of Virtual Concierge Bankers can talk customers through everything from online banking to remote check deposits, as well as providing advice and guidance on both short- and long-term financial planning. In addition to accessing a Virtual Concierge Banker at a branch location, customers can connect via email, chat, phone or LinkedIn, providing even more options and flexibility so customers can bank when and where they want.
These features and enhanced services will enable the Regions team to serve customers in a way that is convenient, accessible and tailored to specific needs. Whether it’s online, via mobile channels or face-to-face in a local branch, Regions is committed to helping customers achieve their financial objectives.
Check out the new Regions branches at the following locations:
Mid Rivers Mall
6150 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, St. Peters, MO 63305
Opening: Feb. 26
1530 Jungermann Road, St. Peters, MO 63376
Opening: March 5
100 North Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63031
Opening: March 26
Lake St. Louis
701 Civic Center Drive, Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
Opening: April 2018
1141 Meramec Station Road, Twin Oaks, MO 63021
Opening: April 2018
11801 Manchester Road, Des Peres, MO 63131
Opening: May 2018
- Xinhua Headlines: China's further opening-up, a much-needed boost to global confidence
- Bank of Queensland ‘reviewing’ no tattoo parlour policy after Gold Coast artist’s accounts frozen
- Anybody claiming those dormant Indian Swiss bank accounts?
- Share market update: PSU bank shares mixed; Bank of Baroda up 3%
- DBS Bank drags GST Council and government to court
- Bumble is opening a physical space in New York for dates to meet up
- EU Should Open Borders to Migrants, Regarding Population Decrease - Think Tank
- Bank station incident: Commuters 'run for their lives' after fight causes 'utter panic'
- Bank branch closures trigger high street alarm bells
- Paytm Payments Bank ahead of major banks in digital transaction target