Dien xuong, a folk singing genre of the southern region, is still performed by State-owned traditional art troupes in the area – Photo: ngheanvannghe.vn “Dien Xuong Nam Bo” (Folk Singing Genre of the Southern Region) is organized by the Soul Music and Performing Arts Academy’s Soul Live Project, a long-term cultural program that aims to expand Vietnamese traditional music and theatre. The project includes a series of performances, talk shows and seminars featuring the history of “dien xuong”, including folk songs, dances and plays of different styles created and performed by southern farmers in the 18th and 19th centuries. Theo VNA
- Vietnam seeks to preserve Then singing in contemporary life
- Bushfire destroys Katanning home as it rips through WA's Great Southern region
- What's happening with community art project outside Grand Coteau?
- Zynga Founder Follows Kanye West in Donating $3 Million to James Turrell Art Project
- Military units in southern region inspected
- How art can save earth
- Outsider art and why the mainstream always wants a piece of it
- Goa Open Arts festival and the art of fostering relationships
- The Manchester galleries using art to try to change the world
- Oil companies' sponsorship of the arts 'is cynical PR strategy'
Art project preserves folk singing in southern region have 211 words, post on ven.vn at May 4, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.