|Designer Vo Cong Khanh|
The designers include Lalababes, Ruby’s Midu, Huu La La, Rabity, Ao Dai Si Hoang, Tay Clothing, and Love Kids. The renowned fashion designer Vo Cong Khanh will participate in the event for the first time.
This is the fifth time that Xuan Lan and her team at Xuan Lan’s Academy have organised the event in Hanoi and HCM City.
The colourful children’s wears showcased at this year’s event will have a focus on cooling materials suited to their sensitive skin such as linen, silk, lace, and cotton.
This is the first time that local designer Vo Cong Khanh has partnered with model Xuan Lan in a fashion show for kids.
Khanh has previously worked with Xuan Lan on the Star Make Over project.
- Designer Cong Tri to debut latest line at Vietnam International Fashion Week 2020
- India Intimate Fashion Week Successfully Concluded Its 4th Season Virtually Amid Pandemic
- Gauri & Nainika: It’s peplum for power at Lakmé Fashion Week
- A sweater sets the mood at Lakmé Fashion Week Festive 2020
- Designed by Vietnam 2020 contest opens online voting
- The Crown’s Emma Corrin brands young Princess Diana’s fashion sense ‘awful’ after season 4 costume fittings
- Asai designer A Sai Ta: 'Everyone said I looked like an old art teacher'
- Destination wonder: a journey through Ghana’s feelgood fashion world
- Fast-food fashion: Moschino accused of 'glorifying' McDonald's logo
- Burberry named British designer of the year and wins best brand
- British Fashion Council to help young designers on to high street
- Music videos replace runways as Covid halts fashion shows
- The Kardashian effect: Young Australian bikini designer makes $26,000 in less than 24 HOURS after Kim wears her swimwear on holiday
- Immersive Fashion Experience, Heart of Cyberpunk Officially Launches
- Traditional Vietnamese culture endless inspiration for modern fashion
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 10 (updated hourly)
- Hello, India Couture Week 2020
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 9
- Best Black Friday fashion deals 2020: The best deals on clothes, shoes, accessories and jewellery
- Olivia Palermo puts her best fashion foot forward by color coordinating with a tan suit during stroll in NYC
8 brands and designers to join Vietnam Junior Fashion Week have 364 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 5, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.