In an article compiled by travel writers on the news website www.telegraph.co.uk, Vietnam is a candidate for a winter escape when most of Europe has recently experienced a harsh cold snap and the US has just recovered from a record-breaking freeze. Telegraph has suggested that those wishing to get a feel of sunny weather and sweltering sunshine should drop by HCM City and Hanoi, the country’s two biggest cities, with temperatures ranging from 34 to 36 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile, the World-Heritage site Halong Bay, known as a wonder of limestone scenery, has a lot to offer visitors. Data from the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) indicates that the number of international tourists to Vietnam during the first two months of 2018 leaped a strong 29.7% year-on-year to more than 2.8 million. The country was ranked seventh among the world’s 20 fastest-growing travel destinations, according to a report by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
- Floating markets among best photogenic destination
- Vietnam among top 10 destinations in the world: survey
- Meet US photographer whose lens captures Vietnam’s Son Doong Cave
- Vietnam stands out as best destination in 2015
- Grammy-nominated band Della Mae to perform for free in Vietnam
- Foreign tourist numbers start to recover
- Social News 30/5
- Việt Nam grabs hold of LSO musician’s heart
- Top 10 highlights of tourism sector announced
Telegraph: Now is best time to visit Vietnam have 236 words, post on english.vov.vn at March 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.