Moscow (VNA) – Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia Igor Morgulov and the Ambassadors of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in Moscow have discussed the promotion of cooperation betwen the across the board, including a possibility of elevating the two sides' relations to a strategic partnership.
The discussion focused on measures to further the cooperation in politics, security, economics and culture, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia said on March 29.
The two sides also exchanges views on current regional and international issues, with the Russian official stressing the need to step up coordination to reinforce the regional security architecture and connect integration processes in Asia, Europe and Southeast Asia.-VNA
- Russia's ties with the West rhyme
- Meet China's 'panda ambassadors' to Russia: Ru Yi and Ding Ding gorge on bamboo and play with toys in their new home after being unveiled to the public by President Xi and President Putin
- Fight against COVID-19 sees Vietnam strengthen ASEAN Chairmanship role
- Russia’s Nuclear Arsenal to Be 87% Modernized by End of 2020 – Defence Minister
- US Media Reveals Main Drawback of Russian Strategic Bomber
- Egyptian president urges Russia to resume flights to resorts
- US and Russia stir up political tensions over Arctic
- Turkey, Russia coordinate on Syria ahead of US withdrawal
- Is Russia running a coronavirus disinformation campaign?
- Russia to Continue Providing Arms and Ammunition to Sri Lankan Army - Foreign Minister Lavrov
- Free trade agreement a priority for Swiss ties
- 13 Little Things to Upgrade Your Space Now That Your Co-Workers Can See Inside
- U.S. to fill strategic oil reserve 'to the top,' Trump says
- India Upgrades Mirage 2000 Aircraft in Record Time
- Feds buying crude oil to fill strategic reserve may not impact markets but boost producers
- President affirms encouraging more Indian investments in Vietnam
- Full statement: Donald Trump's new policy on Africa
- PM sympathises with Japanese over loss caused by COVID-19
- Pakistan decides to draw up oil hedging plan
- Can shale survive another bust?
Russia, ASEAN explore upgrading ties to strategic one have 319 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.