Illustrative image (Source: http://voh.com.vn/) HCM City (VNA) – More than 100,000 people joined various activities during the fifth Ho Chi Minh City Ao Dai (long dress) Festival from March 3-25, the event’s organising board announced at the event’s closing ceremony on March 26. Speaking at the ceremony, Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Tran Vinh Tuyen emphasised the success of the event, saying it helped popularise the Vietnamese Ao dai to locals and international friends. Highlights of the event included a talk on the charm of the traditional Ao Dai with 23 leading designers nationwide and a mass performance of Ao Dai joined by more than 3,000 people, he said. The festival also featured a exhibitions, talk shows and Ao Dai designing contests in many locations across the city, he added. Attended by 11 image ambassadors in many fields, the festival contributed to honouring and popularising the traditional culture of the Ao Dai. Hosted by the municipal Department of Tourism and the Women’s Union of Ho Chi Minh City in collaboration with relevant departments and localities, the event helped raise public understanding of the traditional dress, and attract international visitors to Ho Chi Minh City.-VNA VNA
- HCM City’s District 9 to get Sense City shopping mall
- A Malaga City Overview Shows Ample Activities
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- Ballet Giselle returns to HCM City Opera House
- What Stops People Joining Your Business Opportunity and How to Increase the Chances That They Will
- What Really Makes People Join a Business - The Power of Integrity and Ethical Promotion
- Atlantic City - Appealing Adventures and Activities
- Why Do People Join MLM Work From Home Opportunities?
- What Types of People Join a Matchmaking Firm?
- Vibrant and Cosmopolitan City of Manila
Over 100,000 people join HCM City Ao Dai festival’s activities have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 27, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.