More students go to vocational schools
According to Vu Quang Khue, deputy headmaster of the Bac Ninh Industry Junior College, in the past, students only went to vocational schools as a last resort, when they failed the university entrance exams.
The vocational school has admitted a student who got 24 for three exam subjects from the national high school finals. With such a good exam result, he would be able to apply for a mid-tier university. However, the student has chosen a vocational school.
- Legendary journalist Pete Hamill to graduate high school finally after Regis grants degree
- Michael Jackson’s son Prince Jackson graduates high school while eviction threat looms for his relatives in Malibu
- Iowa teen declared brain dead miraculously recovers, fights her way to graduate high school on time: 'I kept pushing through it.'
- 91-year-old grandpa in Italy graduates middle school, plans to keep learning
- Teacher worked at top secondary school despite being unable to read and write
- Carson Newman University will offer three-year bachelor's degree, master's in four
- City trade school courses don't make grade - study
- Hard work earns Bronx High School of Science borough's best graduation rate
- Could Bachelor in Paradise Get Any More Shameless?
- Study shows larger city high schools posting declining graduation rates