Mar 12, 2018; Anaheim, CA, USA; St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko (91) looks on against the Anaheim Ducks the second period at Honda Center. The Blues defeated the Ducks 4-2. Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
The Winnipeg Jets have avoided a crushing blow after Patrik Laine was forced from their game after blocking a shot. Laine isn’t expected to miss a lot of time with the injury, if any at all.
The young sniper is having an outstanding season, but fell one behindAlex Ovechkin last night for the league-lead in goals. Though winning the Maurice Richard trophy would obviously be a nice prize, he and the rest of the Jets have their sights set on an even bigger trophy. The Jets are fighting through injuries to several of their key players, but are still one of the favorites in the Western Conference as the playoffs approach.
- Auston Matthews, the only player selected ahead of Laine in the 2016 draft, is also nearing a return for the Toronto Maple Leafs. The young center proclaimed himself ready to go after a 10-game layoff due to a shoulder injury, but head coach Mike Babcock wouldn’t go that far. The final decision on Matthews andNikita Zaitsev for Thursday’s game will come after the morning skate, but both seem poised to return to the lineup.
- Vladimir Tarasenkois expected miss his second straight game with an upper-body injury, during a crucial time for the St. Louis Blues. The team is entering must-win territory with their last ten games as they sit three points back of the final wildcard spot with two additional teams between them and a playoff spot. That’s a tough hill to climb with so few games remaining, and losing Tarasenko is especially damaging. The 26-year old has had a down year by his standards, but is still second on the club with 58 points.
- Report: Myles Gaskin to miss time with MCL sprain
- Christian McCaffrey may miss time with shoulder injury
- Report: Calais Campbell likely to miss time with calf injury
- Jimmy Garoppolo to miss time with ankle injury
- Prescott Suffers Gruesome Injury, Cowboys Rally To Beat Giants
- Xbox Series X review: The future of gaming is fast, gorgeous and finally here
Injury notes: Laine not expected to miss much time, Tarasenko to miss another game have 364 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at March 25, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.