Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee, Nguyen Duc Chung and Finnish Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Elina Kalkku .
Speaking with the Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee, the Finnish Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs expressed his amazement at the great changes in Hanoi. Elina affirmed that Finland is always ready to support and cooperate with Hanoi in investing in smart city development, wastewater treatment, and urban development.
Deputy Minister Elina Kalkku said that Finland also paid special attention to the development of the tourism sector. Currently, Vietnam has only one direct flight to Finland from Ho Chi Minh City. She said that the capital Hanoi is a modern and ancient city that could attract many Finnish visitors.
Chung thanked the Finnish Government for its support of Hanoi in particular and for Vietnam in general, through ODA. On this occasion, Chung has informed the Elina that a number of projects in Hanoi will be implemented in the future. Accordingly, from now until 2020, Hanoi will develop a water supply system. In particular, the city government will carry out specific planning and at the same time call on domestic and foreign private companies to invest in the construction of the clean water system utilising European filter technology.
The city administration is working to build solid waste treatment plants with European technology in urban areas and industrial parks. Currently, the entire solid waste treatment system in Hanoi runs on Austrian technology with the aim of reusing waste, according to Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung.
It is expected that from now to 2020 Hanoi’s industrial parks and urban areas will build waste treatment plants with modern technology, he added.
Regarding electronic governance, Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung said that Hanoi is implementing many initiatives, with special attention to public services. Accordingly, Hanoi will build a system to manage all residential data as well as build facilities for handling and managing land. At the same time, the Hanoi government is calling for businesses to invest in the construction of a new data center for the use of public services such as healthcare and education.
Besides, Hanoi also attaches great importance to traffic management solutions, as well as crime prevention and integrating fire prevention and emergency response. Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung said that Hanoi attaches great importance to building a database analysis center connecting the city departments and districts.
Accordingly, the city leaders expressed agreement with the Finnish Government’s proposals for cooperation in the construction of information systems, wastewater treatment, and urban development.
- Hanoi cancels New Year fireworks display for Covid-19 prevention
- Kim Cattrall gives full approval of backlash to ‘trashy’ Sex and The City reboot And Just Like That in savage tweet
- 'Not welcome on that side of House' Dorries issues brutal swipe after MP defects to Labour
- The Tech That Will Invade Our Lives in 2020
- Ivanka Aeternum
- R-Day: Parade spectators sharply trimmed, remote summit for Chief Guests planned
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Schumer tees up doomed election reform vote
- 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (YQ) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- 'Equivalent to a death sentence': Sydney retiree gets 12 years in Vietnamese jail in 'terror' trial
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 19
- The Best Online Slots in Canada for Canadian Players
- 38 Best Valentine’s Day gifts 2022: For that special someone in your life
- 'Inconceivable' that Kim Jong Un wasn't aware of Otto Warmbier: Ex-U.N. ambassador
- From Nambiti To Mykonos These New Hotels Will Impress Travelers
- How often have animals been seen on scoreboards?
- Boris warns Putin to quit disinformation amid calls for NATO to take 'bold stand'
- Cocaine Incorporated
- Ron DeSantis says he wants to give $5,000 bonuses to unvaccinated police officers who relocate to Florida
- Court Report: How Houston is validating status as top-10 program; Miami returns after crippling FBI setback
- Leicester vs Tottenham live stream: How to watch Premier League online
Hanoi welcomes Finland’s hand to become a smart city have 657 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at March 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.