HCM City (VNA) – GFSI-MHE Manufacturing of Texas LLC from the US and Minh Hung Group will join hands to construct a plant to manufacture products from recycled fiber glass under a contract inked in Ho Chi Minh City on February 26.
Accordingly, GFSI-MHE Manufacturing of Texas LLC will transfer technology of producing goods from recycled fiber glass to Minh Hung Group.
The advanced technology will help recycle a huge amount of waste, mostly used composite and fiber glass like plastic containers, aircraft and boat covers and distribution boards, while creating environmentally friendly materials, bringing in high economic efficiency.
Lam Dao Hung, Chairman of Minh Hung Group, after technology transfer, both sides will build a plywood manufacturing plant in Tien Giang province with a total investment of 50 million USD. The plant is expected to be put into operation in 2019.
The country is currently home to 35 solid waste treatment plants with total designed capacity of 7,500 tonnes per day. It discharges some 28.5 million tonnes of solid waste every year. Most of the solid waste is buried at high costs, affecting the environment and wasting materials for the recycling industry.-VNA
- Energy Efficiency - Cradle to Cradle Recycling with Glass
- Fiber Glass Body Kits - Safety First
- Recycling Bins
- How is Recycled Paper Made?
- How Are Optical Fibers Made?
- Recycling Glass - What You Should Know
- Ordinary Things Could Be Recycled
- Recycling Reusable Products - Hot Reasons for Going Green by Recycling!
- Understanding Recycling and the Impact on the Environment
- Recycling Metal What You Should Know