Thai Minister of Digital Economy and Society Pichet Durongkaveroj (Photo: http://thainews.prd.go.th) Bangkok (NNT/VNA) – The Thai Ministry of Digital Economy and Society is expediting five important projects after the government approved two-billion-baht budget to finance them with a focus on the expansion of high-speed Internet to remote areas. Minister of Digital Economy and Society Pichet Durongkaveroj said the five projects to be implemented under the 2.25-billion-baht budget include the fiber-optic Internet connectivity project in 3,196 schools and 812 local hospitals and health systems. The second project seeks to create an infrastructure for intelligent cities in the Eastern Economic Corridor and promote businesses that offer new services on the digital technology. The third project promotes digital startups through many activities and develops digital innovation to expand marketing opportunities for them. The fourth project is called “Coding Nation” whose objective is to develop a national online platform for the development of digital manpower. The last project is the establishment of an IoT institute inside Digital Park Thailand in preparation for the growth of new s-curve industries such as robotics, aviation and automobiles. The minister said five projects will be completed within the current fiscal year.-VNA VNA
- How Christie’s retiring Jack Kline made digital movie projection an actual reality
- Jobs Near Me: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group looking for digital technology hires
- The FDA did something good for digital health today -- even skeptics agree
- No more paperwork: Estonia edges toward digital government
- Nearly one billion people have no form of legal ID. Going digital could change that
- Technology in midst of 'Cold War 2.0' between America and China
- Digital revolution or digital regression?
- Southwest Airlines’ Digital Transformation Takes Off
- Senators introduce bill to regulate facial recognition technology
- and the Lie of Technological Progress
Thailand urgently implements five digital technology projects have 306 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.