ISLAMABAD: Economist Dr Gulfraz said on Saturday that the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India Pipeline (TAPI) is a significant project for regional stakeholders as the United States is also taking keen interest in its successful completion. The project is in the best political interests of the United States, he said while talking to a radio programme. TAPI project was brain stormed in 1995 and the incumbent government rapidly worked on this mega project, he said, adding that the project had great significance for Pakistan as the country was in a dire need of energy to overcome shortages. Gulfraz further said the gas pipeline was the most economical source of energy and would also boost regional connectivity and economic linkages between the countries.
Published in The Express Tribune, February 25th, 2018.
- OPINION Economics, the Tech Industry and the Election
- Support programme improves Ben Tre start-up climate
- OPINION How to Improve U.S.-India Economic Relations
- Improve your gamesense in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Assassin’s Creed Unity Will Improve Weapons and Economic Systems
- Interview: Paradox CEO Wester On Growing Despite Tough Economic Times
- Using Data from Social Networks to Understand and Improve Systems
- E-Commerce in the Economic Upswing
- Software Takes Advantage of Collective Intelligence to Improve Decision-making
- Climate-smart agriculture key to economic growth
- Federal report details health, economic status of older Americans
- EXPERT ADVICE Building E-Commerce on Rough Economic Terrain
- INSIGHTS IT's Profound Economic Sea Change
- Improving crisis prediction, disaster control and damage reduction
- OPINION The Science of Economics
- R&D Market Pulse: Post-Allison Improvements Prevented Harvey R&D Losses
- EXPERT ADVICE A Real-World Approach to Improving Security in the Cloud
- BenQ declares the death of display bezel with new economical EW2750LZ
- TGen Drug Development recognized for economic development of Arizona biosciences
- Relative Economic Stability Means IDC Keeps Forecast for West European IT Services Unchanged in 2010
TAPI will improve economic linkages have 321 words, post on tribune.com.pk at February 25, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.