Phu My Hung spring flower festival kicked offQuoc Hung Phu My Hung Spring Flower Festival 2018 was opened in Crescent Lake area in Phu My Hung urban area in District 7, HCMC yesterday. There is a floating market at Ben Xuan (Spring Wharf) area of the week-long festival, featuring dozens of flower boats at anchor, raft houses and water coconut trees. Visitors will have the opportunity to gain an insight into daily activities of vendors in the land of an old Nha Be. One of the highlights of the festival is Duong Xuan (Spring Street) area where visitors can see a beautiful and poetic rain garden. Like in previous years, Vuon Xuan (Spring Garden) is expected to capture the attention of many tourists by the vivid colors of different species of flowers and countryside vegetables. On the highest hill in the area is a 5-meter-long dog mock-up to mark the Year of the Dog. Upon arrival at the festival, visitors are recommended to drop by around 300 booths selling flower and bonsai plants for home decoration during the Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday, and Tet products. The spring festival is close on February 14 (the 29th of the 12th lunar… Read full this story
- Another successful and joyful flower festival enjoyed
- Flower Festival all set to put the petal to the metal
- Church flower festival a blooming success!
- The Mairi Semple Fund’s flower festival
- Fashion festivities kick off at day one of the Galway Races
- Franco-Arab film festival kicks off in Amman
- Middle East Now film festival kicks off in Florence
- Community spirit triumphs at Beccles’ first Spring Beer Festival
- Coachella: What to do around Palm Springs post-festival
- Bursting with colour at Spring Flower and Garden Show in Spalding
Phu My Hung spring flower festival kicked off have 298 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.