Cities Skylines Xbox One Edition will add user-created mods to the game tomorrow on February 20th, 2018. It will be available free of charge for all players. This is the first venture into mods for any Xbox One title. Players will be able to add statues of hamsters the size of the Space Needle, fancy clock towers, swimming pools or even transform the planes at their local airport into futuristic aircraft. Paradox Interactive Project Manager Sandra Neudinger revealed this information (via Xbox) and said that “We’re very eager to hear what you think of these initial mods, and if it seems like we’re on the right track, please let us know, we’d love to see about keeping this content growing.” A new content pack will also be coming soon to Cities Skylines on the Xbox One, as part of the ongoing Season Pass. The Content Creator Pack will feature a series of buildings created by some of Cities Skylines’ most talented community artists and modelers. This pack will allow players to add some Art Deco flair and technological triumphs to their town. Additionally, an upcoming free content update will let players host their own city’s sports teams. These will arrive on March 6th, 2018. There’s… Read full this story
- Top Three Luxury Hotels in New York City
- Pros and Cons for Xbox, PS2 and GameCube - Part II
- Pros and Cons for Xbox, PS2 and GameCube - Part III
- Copying Xbox Games
- Pros and Cons for Xbox, PS2 and GameCube - Part I
- Xbox 360 Three Red Lights Fix - Repair It Yourself
- Free Xbox 360 Repair - Do it Yourself!
- Repairing Your Xbox 360 - Do it Yourself
- The Nissan Skyline - A Truly Japanese Sports Car
- How to Repair an Xbox 360 - A Rising Question Amongst Avid Gamers
Cities Skylines Mods for Xbox One Announced have 312 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at February 19, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.