IF OLLY MURS was after a huge confidence boost ahead of his debut on The Voice, he should stay clear of fellow coach WILL.I.AM.
The BLACK EYED PEAS star has revealed he prefers co-star DANNY JONES, from The Voice Kids.
Speaking during his Bizarre Takeover to mark the launch at 8pm tomorrow of the new ITV series, which also stars TOM JONES and JENNIFER HUDSON, Will said: “Danny on the Kids Voice is my favourite. He is the freest.
“He made me better at my job by being next to him, because he shares what’s on his mind.
“His mind is fast, I’ve never met anyone who is faster than my brain.
“I’m cruising with Tom, Jennifer and Olly, I have to slow my mind down. But with Danny I have to sprint, I have to be on my freakin’ toes.”
But before Olly gets too downbeat Will, who has featured in all seven UK series of the show, was impressed by his early stint in the spinning chair.
Will said: “I love his personality, he’s friendly, nice, kind and he’s not going to be dominant.
The Voice 2018 coaches: Olly, Tom, Jennifer and Will take position in the spinning chairs
“I think he could be an actor. There is a future for Olly in film.
“He’s like that CHRIS PRATT in Guardians Of The Galaxy — he has that same type of charisma.”
But Will warned single Olly not to overstep the mark when it comes to flirting with some of the female contestants.
He said: “Olly is charming and his flirting his cute, as long as he doesn’t make someone feel uncomfortable.
“The boundaries are blurred nowadays. What’s flirting and what’s harassment?
“It’s weird, that’s why I talk about spirituality — it’s safe.”
Last month former coach RICKY WILSON had a pop at Olly, calling him a “c***” after losing out to him on The Voice role.
Will said: “That’s sad and it hurts that Ricky felt that way.
“I’m a collector, so I don’t really know how to dispose of things.
“My perfect Voice panel would include all of us.”
With Danny being top of the list, of course.
WHEN it comes to his pal LADY GAGA – seen here showing off her tattoos in a white bikini – WILL is full of praise.
He said: “Lady Gaga is multi- faceted, multi-dimensional – she’s a songwriter, performer, pianist, writer. I really like her a lot. I like that she’s a one-woman machine. She can do it all.”
Including leaning against a stone wall with barely any clothes on, it seems.
OVER the years, Will has made some daring fashion choices – he even turned up at New York’s Met Gala in 2016 wearing a suit that featured a computer screen across his face. But as well as red carpet hits, he has also suffered a few misses along the way.
Here, he looks back at his most outrageous outfits and rates them as either “dope” or “nope”.
WILL is looking slimmer since filming The Voice audition scenes in October.
The health-conscious musician has lost more than a stone after becoming a vegan last month.
His new diet has also cured him of acid reflux and banished his persistent cough. He said: “I had high blood pressure, high cholesterol and a cough.
“My doctor wanted me to take pills for it but I decided to eat better instead. I watched documentaries What The Health and Cowspiracy and thought, ‘Hell no, I’m dunzo on the freakin meatzo’. I lost 15lb and my cholesterol and blood pressure came down in a week.
“Both of my nostrils work and I don’t have any nasal drip. You don’t hear me coughing any more and I don’t get acid reflux.
“I can touch my toes too because I stretch every day.”
Now 42, Will is done with wild parties and boozing, and while marijuana is now legal in his native LA, he’s not keen.
He said: “Partying used to be cool, but I don’t desire it.”
He doesn’t have time anyway.
- Set your DVRs: These 10 new TV series have already been renewed for second seasons
- Arcade Fire’s Will Butler burns short, bright and solo on Policy
- The Terminator is back, and so are
- Emily Blunt’s efforts can’t energize a dull
- Best shows on Netflix (February 2018): 60 fantastic Netflix series
- Best shows on Netflix (March 2018): 60 fantastic Netflix series
- 15 insider facts about working at Walt Disney World only cast members know
- This Is Ajit Pai, Nemesis of Net Neutrality
- The best comedy movies on Netflix for March
- An event dedicated to launching pumpkins into the stratosphere ended in tragedy
- Awesome Amazon reviews that are bound to amuse
- Director Andrew Niccol Lives in His Own Truman Show (And So Do You)
- Google Assistant Easter Eggs: Your complete guide to funny Assistant commands
- The monumental
- Best Now TV shows: great Now TV shows available on Sky's streaming box
- How Nest’s Control Freaks Reinvented the Thermostat
- The Young and the Reckless
- How this Berkeley startup's CEO went from laying off staff to raising $2.5 million
- Steve Fever
The Voice coach will.i.am reveals new boy Olly Murs falls short of McFly star Danny Jones from The Voice Kids have 853 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 4, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.