Police have launched a search and rescue operation for a missing male walker in the North-east.
They are undertaking searches for the 65-year-old man who has gone missing in the Lochnagar area of Braemar.
Mountain Rescue and police have been carrying out searches overnight and will continue at first light.
- Police launch appeal to trace missing Newton Aycliffe man
- Police launch search for missing man Jason
- Police launch search for Lola, 20, missing for 10 days
- Police launch urgent appeal for missing West Yorkshire teenager
- MISSING: Police launch search for Ayr man, 49, as concerns grow
- Police and coastguard search coastline for missing man, 71
- UN agencies call for resumption of EU naval rescue operations
- Heroic search dog found missing Bangor woman Carol Gray
- Malaysian police expand search for missing London schoolgirl
- New police planes to patrol skies over North East Lincolnshire
- Massive search on for missing Natalie (Update 3)
- Four Moroccans rescued after joint search and rescue operation
- Searches launched as children go missing in separate incidents
- Rescue operation launched after 'cries for help' heard
- Police launch urgent search to find missing man, 22
- Police search for man missing for five days
- Share your North East films and preserve them for the future
- Major rescue operation launched at waterfall beauty spot
- Malaysian police expand search for missing Nora Quoirin
- Indian Police Launch Massive Search for Missing 'Coffee King'
Police launch search and rescue operation for missing male walker in North-east have 277 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at January 27, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.