Not one arrest has been made more than a fortnight after a man was ambushed on a doorstep in Harrow – before being stabbed at least 10 times.
The 20-year-old victim had been “enjoying an evening with friends when he was chased, ambushed and repeatedly stabbed”, losing a “significant” amount of blood, police said.
He had fled to a property in Eastway Crescent to knock on the door in a plea for help but was instead attacked just before 11.30pm on January 2.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a 20-year-old man suffering from stab injuries and he was taken to a central London hospital.
Knife crime in London
Speaking on Friday (January 19), a Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: “The victim has been discharged from hospital and is recovering at home.
“No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.”
Detectives from Harrow CID are continuing their search to find the suspects, who are described as black males in their late teens wearing dark clothing.
Detective Sergeant Amar Patel, from Harrow CID, said: “This was a vicious unprovoked attack on a young male who had been enjoying an evening with friends when he was chased, ambushed and repeatedly stabbed by a group of males for an unknown reason.
“We have already spoken to lots of people in the area about the incident, but I would appeal to anyone who witnessed the attack and hasn’t spoken to us about it yet to come forward.
“Any detail, no matter how insignificant it may seem, will help us to identify those responsible and bring them to justice.
“Any information given to us will be treated in strict confidence.”
Any witnesses or anyone with information should call Harrow CID on 101 or Tweet @MetCC.
Information can also be reported to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area
- Another victim of Bloodbath Britain: Mother's agony as son, 17, dies after being stabbed three times in chest in Kensington - in 'fourth attempt on his life' - as four teenagers are arrested over his murder
- India’s party leader shot once, stabbed 15 times
- Cat stabbed 20 times and thrown from balcony in alleged horrific animal cruelty case
- Slender Man stabbing victim breaks her silence five years after ‘friends’ stabbed her 19 times
- 'Without you I wouldn't be here': Shopkeeper who almost died after being stabbed eight times in robbery has emotional reunion with the paramedics who saved him
- Home Office on Lockdown After Man Stabbed, Area Cordoned Off by Police
- Man stabs 11-yr-old son for refusing to go to school
- Kamlesh Tiwari stabbed 15 times, shot by bullet once: Autopsy
- Affidavit: Man shot five times was taunted by alleged shooter
- Man shot multiple times during apparent dispute with neighbors, deputies say
- Man stabbed to death in Lagos over Ram bet
- Man stabs son for shunning school
- Australian police arrest Iraqi man over 350 asylum-seeker deaths
- 10 Times Kajol Impressed Us
- Man gets 10 years RI for sexually abusing 7-year-old girl
- Man gets 10-yr jail for sexual assault on 5-year old girl
- 10 times BJP leaders turned offensive
- Man gets 10 years for kidnapping and sexually assaulting minor girl
- 10 times Deepika Padukone impressed us
- Man charged after another rushed to hospital after stabbing in Alexandria
No arrests more than fortnight after man stabbed 10 times have 560 words, post on www.getwestlondon.co.uk at January 19, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.