Vice President of the Moroccan House of Representatives Hayat Bouffarrachen also attended the meeting.
At the meeting on the sidelines of the 26th Annual Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Parliamentary Forum (APPF-26) in Hanoi, Hien lauded the significance and results of the Vietnam visit by the President of the Moroccan House of Representatives in December 2017, affirming that the trip has not only strengthened relations between the two legislatures, but also enhanced multifaceted cooperation between Vietnam and Morocco.
Vietnam and Morocco still hold tremendous potential to foster economic and trade ties, Hien said, adding that the links between their business communities and trade associations should be strengthened in the fields of economy, trade, tourism, finance and renewable energy.
The Vice Chairman noted that Vietnam and Morrocco also need to step up bilateral trade promotion activities and cooperation in areas where both nations have huge potential such as agriculture, mining, building materials, textiles and garments and food processing.
For his part, Ouzzine voiced his hope that Vietnam will work as a bridge to connect relations between Morocco and ASEAN member countries for democracy, peace and development.
He also said the two countries should promote cooperation in various fields, especially economy and trade, as well as student exchanges and education.
- Experiencing the DNC As a Delegate
- Commentary: Water suppliers need more time to meet new standards
- Zillij Tile - Moroccan Tile, Elegance and Timeless Beauty
- Former state Republican chairman seeks return to Maine Senate in 2020
- Moroccan Couscous From Recipes of the World
- Delegating - How Important is it to Delegate Tasks?
- Clinton Calls For Private Meeting With Obama - Bad News!
- Delegation Excellence
- How to Successfully Delegate - Without Stress!
- Empowerment - Delegation On Steroids