During the meeting, Phong suggested the two localities promote economic cooperation, especially in the fields where Ehime has potential and HCM City is interested in.
He also called for closer collaboration between Ehime and HCM City in education and sharing management experience.
Phong expressed his belief that the Japanese delegation’s trip to HCM City to explore cooperation and investment opportunities will further develop relations between the city and Ehime.
Nakamura highly valued HCM City’s strong development as well as promising economic cooperation prospects between the city and Ehime.
While briefing the host on the Japanese prefecture’s economic development potential, Nakamura said HCM City in particular and Vietnam in general will be an investment destination for businesses from Ehime in the coming time.
Ehime has strengths in manufacturing industry, shipbuilding, mechanical engineering, paper processing, chemicals, and agriculture, he noted.
- Property industry business group calls on HCM City to ease developers’ pain
- COVID-19 fight: HCM City promises adequate food supply
- HCM City promises adequate food supply, says epidemic not a cause for worry
- HCM City to be more selective in choosing high-rise apartment projects
- HCM City scales up smart city development project to all districts
- Businesses in HCM City strive to produce 2.5 million masks per day
- Hanoi, HCM City office markets comparable with regional metropolises
- HCM City FC riding high under South Korean coach
- Companies in Đồng Nai, HCM City face staff shortage
- Companies in Dong Nai, HCM City face staff shortage