0 Have your say A YOUTH charity is looking to appoint new trustees to add to their team. The Moving On Project provides counselling sessions for young people in Fareham and Gosport.Following a skills audit the charity wants to appoint two or three new trustees with attributes including management experience, health or educational sector experience or a background in the financial, legal or contracting professions.Trustees are required to attend a quarterly board meeting and for more information contact David Pointon, chair of trustees, at [email protected]
- Flood of hikers, protective gear requirements could pose challenges for search-and-rescue teams
- Fallout 76 Patch Notes: First Season Launches Today, Adds Public Teams
- Colin Kaepernick's search for new team draws Donald Trump's attention
- Australian police arrive in Thailand to help Chinese hikers and British divers in search for youth football team trapped inside a cave for over a week
- Human remains are found during search for Vanessa Guillen, 20, close to where the body of another Fort Hood soldier who went missing 10 months ago was found
- Team Fortress 2 Classic mod calls back to ye olde days with VIP and four-team modes
- Coronavirus leaves one in 10 UK charities facing bankruptcy this year
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle officially SHUT DOWN their Sussex Royal charity as they shift focus to eco-tourism scheme 'Travalyst'
- Charity Commissioner asks Karni Sena to submit audit reports
- YouTube adds Video Chapters feature: Here’s what it does
Charity search to add to trustee team have 249 words, post on www.portsmouth.co.uk at January 21, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.