Blame it on Mount Agung.
Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown has been stuck on the island of Bali, Indonesia, by a weeklong volcanic eruption.
Brown took to Instagram to post pictures of herself making the most of the forced downtime — meditating in a garden, strolling around the hotel grounds and hanging out with the hotel staff.
“I just wanted to let you know that I have been in Bali after traveling through Australia. I wasn’t able to return home after a four day break turned into 10 days due to the volcano,” Brown wrote.
Brown thanked the Balinese people “who are the sweetest, kindest and most humble people I’ve ever met” and the hotel staff for taking care of her during the extended stay.
“But most of all, my thoughts and prayers are with the people whose lives have been affected by this,” said Brown.
The Associated Press reported that Bali airport reopened Wednesday after being closed for 2 1/2 days and thousands of tourists are now leaving the island. Authorities have told tens of thousands of people to leave an area extending 6 miles from the volcano as it belches volcanic materials into the air.
Mount Agung’s last major eruption in 1963 killed about 1,100 people.
- Netflix 'Stranger Things' stars, Millie Bobby Brown salaries
- Millie Bobby Brown wished she grew up in the 80s
- Millie Bobby Brown set for The Eternals
- Millie Bobby Brown denies The Eternals role
- Millie Bobby Brown wants social media to be positive
- Millie Bobby Brown: Bullies made me move school
- Millie Bobby Brown making monster moves in Hollywood
- Godzilla’ brings Millie Bobby Brown to a new monster fight
- Millie Bobby Brown lanza su propia línea de cosmética vegana
- ‘Stranger Things’ fans bring cameras, wallets to Georgia
- Stranger Things cast want one or two more seasons
- The ‘Stranger Things’ kids make out in Season 3 and it’s weird
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 looks bigger and crazier than ever
- Review: ‘Stranger Things’ Reaches 1985 and Goes to the Mall
- Third season of ‘Stranger Things’ starts on Fourth of July
- Spoiler alert: Is this ‘Stranger Things’ character really dead?
- Stranger Things 3 final trailer released
- A BYU professor tells us why we like 'Stranger Things' so much
- ‘Stranger Things’ Alabama connection continues
- New Coke is back? ‘Stranger Things’ have happened
Volcano strands 'Stranger Things' star Millie Bobby Brown on Bali have 401 words, post on www.usatoday.com at December 1, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.