More than 300 domestic and foreign businesses will take part in the 14th Saigon Autotech & Accessories International Exhibition scheduled in Ho Chi Minh City on May 24-27.
|A corner of the 2017 fair – Source: VNA|
On display at 500 booths will be alternative drive units, charging accessories, automobiles, motorcycles, electric and sport bikes, accessories and spare parts, and smart parking solutions, among others.
The exhibition is organized to promote the exchange of technology and trade among leading spare part and accessories suppliers in the region.
- Halieutis Fair: The 5th edition broke all records!
- The Executive Leadership Council Names Satonya Fair as Vice President and Chief Philanthropy Officer
- Louisiana Fair, Festivals Guide, March 2019: St. Patrick's Day, Super Sunday, more
- OKC Auto Show to feature 2019 & 2020 models, 60s re-creation, historic autos and more
- ‘CHiPs’ Reunion and the Original GLOW Girls Join Growing Line-up of NostalgiaCon’s Ultimate 80s Reunion, July 4-6, 2019 in Anaheim, CA
- European Union smart city expert heads to Joburg for IOT Forum Africa
- Middle East’s most influential city projects to take spotlight at the Mega City Infrastructure Week in Dubai
- Motor Row's road to recovery: Chicago’s forgotten auto corridor revs up again
- OKC Auto Show to unveil original concept car model
- Study: High auto insurance rates lock Detroiters into 'cycle of poverty'
- Auto giants battle used car dealers for Africa's huge market
- Buffalo Auto Show returns amid industry transformation
- OKC International Auto Show to feature 1960s era vehicles
- Oklahoma Youth Expo underway at State Fair Park
- Suburbs embrace affordable housing efforts as rents rise in Twin Cities
- Dallas-based online auto auction company opens 4th SC site near Charleston
- Join to find out about how designing out crime can change lives for the better at The Security Event
- Following Grandoozy and Velorama, Denver’s People’s Fair is cancelled for 2019, organizers say
- Following Grandoozy and Velorama, Denver’s People’s Fair is canceled for 2019, organizers say
- Salt Lake man accused of breaking into Kaysville auto shop, driving car through garage door
Over 300 exhibitors to join auto fair in HCM City have 316 words, post on ven.vn at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.