Prince Harry and Meghan Markle make first royal visit as a couple since announcing their official engagement; the American actress wowed Nottingham crowds in Mackage navy coat
Prince Harry and his new bride-to-be-Meghan Markle travelled to Nottingham on 1 December, for their first royal visit together since announcing their engagement. The former Suits actress looked radiant as she walked alongside the Prince, dressed in a black roll-neck and cream skirt combo, which she teamed with a navy coat by Mackage, boots and a burgundy handbag by Strathberry. She wore her long raven hair loosely around her shoulders, while natural-looking make-up perfectly enhanced her natural beauty.
Meghan stuns in navy coat by Mackage
The city was overrun with crowds of people, members of the press and photographers ahead of the couple’s visit. Harry and his new fiancée, 36, smiled happily as they spoke with members of the public during their various engagements in the city; they made their appearance in conjunction with World Aids Day, and are attending a charity fair, which is being hosted by the Terrance Higgins trust.
Meghan braves the warm
It’s been an exceptionally busy week for the happy couple following their engagement announcement on Monday. Shortly after appearing in front of the press for an official photocall, Meghan’s engagement outfit had completely sold out, with fans desperate to get their hands on her Line the Label white coat, bottle green dress by P.A.R.O.S.H and shoes by Aquazzura – the coat and dress have since been re-named, both called ‘The Meghan’ in her honour.
- Meghan Markle wears green Strathberry handbag on visit to Edinburgh
- Meghan Markle wears cream and striped dress and black blazer as she joins Prince Harry in London for Commonwealth youth forum
- Pregnant Meghan Markle wears luxurious £1728 shirt dress as first day of Australian visit comes to a close
- Meghan Markle’s 'patronising' birthday video shows Duchess and Harry are 'out of touch'
- Royal rebels: The one item Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton cannot wear revealed
- Meghan Markle and Harry's friendship with Obamas - Queen concerns and 'devastating' snub
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Netflix dream in tatters: 'Just a press release'
- Prince Harry shoots himself in foot with memoir as 'same thing could happen to him'
- Meghan Markle called out over mocking 'Britishness and Royal Family' during project launch
- Prince Harry 'very reclusive like the Loch Ness monster' in US after Meghan Markle move
- Meghan Markle's dad Thomas admits lying to her but says 'it's not like I dressed up as Hitler'
- Meghan Markle's dad slams Harry for 'not asking for daughter's hand in marriage'
- Meghan Markle fans furiously turn on Prince William - racism row erupts
- Wax jacket, wellies and $4,100 earrings: How Meghan Markle went 'back to basics' for her oh so casual chicken coop chat with Oprah
- Meghan Markle latest news – Duchess’ 40th birthday poem appeal snubbed as royal makes Vogue’s list of influential women
- Meghan Markle’s pregnancy style 'symbolises a new beginning' with recycled dress
- Meghan Markle latest news – Duchess ‘DEVASTATED’ as Barack Obama ‘never even considered inviting her to A-list birthday’
- Prince Harry under pressure as petition over royal titles signed by thousands
- Prince Harry 'followed Meghan Markle on Instagram with secret account'
- Jessica Mulroney’s ‘Pippa moment’ as Meghan Markle married Prince Harry exposed
Meghan Markle wears Mackage navy coat on first joint visit with Prince Harry have 541 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 1, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.