The 240 square meters-complex provides about 2,000 books in the Vietnamese, Korean and English languages. It was designed as a “tree of wishes” to attract children to a wide range of cultural activities, such as traditional instrument playing and film screens.
“The co-operation between National Library of Vietnam and the Korean International Cultural Foundation with backing from Hyundai Oilbank Corporation is important to children and their families. It will help make reading and research easier,” said Ms Kieu Thuy Nga, Director of the National Library of Vietnam.
The first ‘five-star’ library is part of the National Library of Vietnam at No.31 Trang Thi street, providing books for children between 3 – 13, as well as welcoming the 25th founding anniversary of Vietnam- the Republic of Korea diplomatic ties and the 100th anniversary of the National Library of Vietnam.
Apart from books, children can also improve their knowledge through musical instruments, toys and films./.
- Inaugural Nations League finals a wide-open contest
- Railway line to be laid to Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- On Hanoi's Red River, fruitsellers forgo comfort for cash
- Qatar mega-library defies boycott and woos youth
- Rhododendron: An ecological disaster in Killarney National Park
- Manchester International Festival 2019
- French university opens training course on Vietnamese language and culture
- Sleep-deprived nation: the disorders keeping you awake
- Edinburgh hosts international green finance summit
- International hash trafficking ring busted
- Nations League thrills and spills win over skeptics
- Tusla calls for powers to shut down poor standard creches
- Transcript: Henry Paulson on "Face the Nation," May 12, 2019
- Organic Certification opens up overseas markets
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on May 12, 2019
- Our public libraries play a vital role
- Populism can be beaten back by libraries. Really
- National History Museum showcases Belarusian ex-libris in Moscow
- NI universities receive £400,000 in library fines
- Hull's memories of a city landmark set for national archive
Nation’s first international-standard library complex opens in Hanoi have 286 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at November 20, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.