St Swithin’s Church, Leonard Stanley held an Autumn Children’s Workshop to celebrate Harvest Festival.
About 50 children attended from Leonard Stanley and King’s Stanley schools on Saturday afternoon, October 14.
They enjoyed participating in numerous activities from making fruit crumble to bird feeders etc.
There will be another one organised before Christmas.
- 51 free things to do with kids across the UK during the summer holidays
- The Arts Are Coming Back This Summer. Just Step Outside.
- Multiple Halloween events planned in Bay Area
- Laurel Area Weekend Events: Check Out What's Happening
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 30 (Updated hourly)
- ‘6ix in six!’: Toronto takes Jurassic party to the streets as Raptors crowned NBA champs in historic win
- Can America Put Itself Back Together?
- Ethiopia: Tigray conflict and dam dispute dent Abiy's image
- UK's first Lord Jagganath Hindu temple opens in Bath
- Hit list of statues ‘Topple the Racists’ protesters want bringing down
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 3
- Who Decides Who Counts as Native American?
- Pumpkin patch near me: Where are the best UK pumpkin patches? Farm picking locations
- Arts events in the Wellington region - July 30-Aug 1
- ‘Appetite for America’
- Beowulf: The enduring appeal of an Anglo-Saxon 'superhero story'
- Naperville Area Events: See What's Coming Up This Weekend
- Who Is Peter Phillips, Who Walked Between Prince William and Prince Harry at Philip's Funeral?
St Swithin's Church, Leonard Stanley held an Autumn Children's Workshop to celebrate Harvest Festival have 210 words, post on www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk at October 27, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.