IMAGE: Rafael Nadal celebrates after winning the China Open title. Photograph: Jason Lee/Reuters World number one Rafael Nadal produced a ruthless performance to win his 75th singles title, beating Australian Nick Kyrgios 6-2, 6-1 in the China Open final on Sunday. IMAGE: Rafael Nadal in action. Photograph: Jason Lee/Reuters The 31-year-old almost shut out Kyrgios in the second set and took a 5-0 lead before the Australian won his solitary game to slightly delay the inevitable as Nadal sauntered to his 12th consecutive win. IMAGE: Caroline Garcia celebrates after winning the China Open title. Photograph: Thomas Peter/Reuters Unseeded Frenchwoman Caroline Garcia won the biggest singles title of her career with a 6-4, 7-6(3) victory over soon-to-be world number one Simona Halep in the China Open final in Beijing on Sunday. IMAGE: Simona Halep in action. Photograph: Jason Lee/Reuters With the score tied at 3-3 in the second set, Garcia saved nine consecutive break points in the seventh game, before taking a 4-3 lead but Halep recovered to force a tiebreak.
- Nadal pulls out of China Open and Shanghai Masters with knee trouble
- Osaka downs top seed Barty to win China Open after halting Andreescu's win streak
- Andy Murray sends confident message to top rivals after impressive China Open display
- Juan Martin Del Potro books place in China Open semis with convincing win
- Osaka wins China title for 2nd straight crown
- Murray wobbles but roars back to win Shanghai opener
- Sabalenka wins Connecticut Open
- Back injury forces Halep out of China Open
- Back injury forces Simona Halep to retire at China Open
- Kerber the unlikely hero of star-shorn China Open
Nadal thrashes Kyrgios to win China Open; Unseeded Garcia shocks Halep have 284 words, post on m.rediff.com at October 8, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.