- Stunning images of Vietnam national costume at Miss Grand pageant
- Sea Links City hosts Miss Earth national costume contest
- Release of tickets for the national costumes contest in Phan Thiet – Miss Earth 2010
- Mui Ne ready for Miss Earth national costume contest
- Vietnam’s national costume for Miss Universe 2017 unveiled
Vietnamese representative Nguyen Tran Huyen My competed in Miss Grand International 2017’s national costume contest in the central province of Quang Binh on October 12.
Huyen My wears a traditional long dress (Ao Dai) which weighs 30 kilograms.
The national costume is designed by Ngo Nhat Huy.
She confidently performs on the stage.
The dress is inspired by patterns at the Hue Imperial Citadel.
Huyen My was followed by Miss Grand Indonesia, Malaysia, Peru and Ecuador.
VOV/Miss Grand International