He highlighted the fine traditional relationship between the two countries over the past 25 years and affirmed that Ho Chi Minh City has always created favorable conditions for foreign businesses, including Korean enterprises and over 100,000 Korean people living and working in the city. For his part, Kim Hack Yong thanked the city’s government for supporting the RoK community and committed to do his utmost to call for investment in various fields in Vietnam from Korean leading groups. By LONG HO – Translated by Kim Khanh Tags: friendship cooperation between Vietnam South Korea Chairman of the Republic of Korea-Viet Nam Friendship Association Kim Hack-yong RoK community
- South Korea nudges Washington, Pyongyang to step back onto path to peace
- North Korea Seeks to Split Alliance Between South Korea and U.S.
- South Korea remains essential part of any peace deal with North Korea
- South Korea to work with US and North Korea on denuclearisation
- U.S. and South Korea Sign Deal on Shared Defense Costs
- Trump Says South Korea Is Paying $500 Million More for U.S. Troops. The Deal Says Otherwise.
- South Korea leader vows to work with North despite collapsed talks with US
- US, South Korea end spring military drills to support diplomacy
- South Korea's glass ceiling: the women struggling to get hired by companies that only want men
- South Korea, US sign deal for increased payment for US troops
Vietnam, South Korea strengthen friendship, cooperation have 241 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at September 25, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.