Jet-setting off on a dream holiday to the Seychelles just got a whole lot easier thanks to British Airways .
The airline has revealed it’s launching a new direct route to the tropical archipelago; the first non-stop service available from the UK.
As of the 24th March 2018, when the new route launches, stopovers and connecting flights to the Seychelles will be a thing of the past.
There will be two flights a week available from March through to October as part of the new service, both departing from London Heathrow’s Terminal 5.
And there’s even more good news for aviation enthusiasts, as the new route will be operated by the airline’s new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners .
British Airways already offers flights to Seychelles with a stopover in Doha, Qater making a flight time total of 13 hours, but with the new direct service the flight-time will be approximately 10 hours instead.
It’s no surprise that the airline has upped the stakes when it comes to the popular holiday destination.
After all, the Seychelles’ 115 islands make for an idyllic retreat thanks to their white sand beaches, crystalline waters, vibrantly colourful coral reefs and lusciously green palm trees.
Although the new direct service isn’t launching until next year, the flights are already available to book on the British Airways website .
World Traveller return fares start from £69,, but if you want to upgrade to World Traveller Plus you’re looking at a return from £999.
“The Seychelles is one of the most beautiful places on earth and we’re delighted to be adding this collection of islands to our extensive route network,” said Sean Doyle, British Airways’ director of network and alliances.
“Customers can now get into ‘holiday mode’ even earlier with British Airways’ direct flights from London taking 10 hours, instead of over 13 hours with a connection in the Middle East.
“As one of the leading luxury holiday destinations, the Seychelles offers customers a wide range of accommodation and activities in stunning natural surroundings.”
- British Airways flight evacuated after smoke filled cabin
- Flights: British Airways boss and former pilot reveals tasty way to beat jet lag
- Paralympic athlete glues himself to a British Airways jet at London City airport
- Flights to Rio - UK Flights to Brazil
- How to Get the Best Out of Your Money and Have a Comfortable Flight
- Where to Find the Cheapest Flights
- 'Flight-shaming' could slow growth of airline industry, says Iata
- Cheap Flights to Amsterdam - Key Airlines to Check For Cheap Air Tickets
- UAE to launch new low-cost airline
- The Risk of Thrombosis on an Airplane Flight
- Was your hometown bombed in WWII? Map plots more than 30,000 Luftwaffe attacks on the UK between 1939 and 1944
- British Hoteliers Must Market Themselves Better Online
- Queen Elizabeth approves UK prime minister's request to suspend parliament
- EXCLUSIVE: The gloves are off! Elon Musk hits back at diver he called a 'pedo' in new court documents which contain texts showing how the British native tried to make money out of Thai boys cave rescue with books and movie deals
- P2P lending: Can India replicate the UK experience to achieve Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas?
- Prince Harry set to sue UK tabloids for alleged illegal interception of voicemail messages
- UK Expenses Row - Throw Them in Jail
- New Google Assistant on Pixel 4 Exclusive to US English at Launch, Works On-Device for Speed and Privacy
- Harry Dunn's parents say Donald Trump asked them 'THREE times' to meet their son's 'killer' Anne Sacoolas in the White House to 'get some HEALING' - but they refused in hope she will face justice in UK
- News Daily: Brexit deal 'in the balance' and Labour veteran quits party
British Airways is launching the first direct flights to the Seychelles from the UK have 618 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 19, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.