Insomniac Games’ upcoming game Marvel’s Spider-Man is an open world title, and the inevitable question that always comes up with this kind of game is “how big is the map?”
That question was answered, at least in part, by the developer on Twitter.
When asked to compare Spider-Man’s rendition of New York City with the map of The Witcher 3, the folks at Insomniac explained that they couldn’t make that specific comparison, but they offered instead another indication, mentioning that it’s “several times larger” than Sunset City, the setting of the studio’s previous game Sunset Overdrive.
It’ll certainly be interesting to see how close Spider-Man’s NYC is to the real thing, but for now we’ll have to be content with this.
Marvel’s Spider-Man still does not have a release date or even an official launch window besides a generic “2018,” but it will be released exclusively for PS4. Sony Interactive Entertainment President Shawn Layden also seemed to imply that the game will launch in the first half of the year.
A few days ago, we also learned that in the game’s world Peter Parker has already been Spider-Man for eight years, and Miles Morales will serve as a catalyst to show a new side of the beloved hero. On top of that, a video was released introducing several senior members of the staff working on the title.
- Daring sleuth Miss Fisher is back in new Acorn TV movie
- New on Netflix Australia: September 2018 movie and TV shows revealed
- 'We feel this is the best course of action': Hugh Jackman 'temporarily closes' his Laughing Man cafe in New York City due to coronavirus panic
- How Hiring a Superstar Wrecked New York City Opera
- Jake Gyllenhaal, 39, makes rare appearance with model girlfriend Jeanne Cadieu, 24, as they head to airport in New York
- Batman and the Joker Join Forces Against City Council
- It's thirsty work living through a global crisis! New York bartenders keep the city's drinkers supplied with cocktails to go
- After the Killings, Bill de Blasio and Bill Bratton Now Have the Most Critical Relationship in New York
- Breathing new life into classic art! Talented body painter hides naked models in beloved works by the likes of Pablo Picasso, Jean-Michel Basquiat, and Vincent Van Gogh - so CAN you spot them?
- Next-Generation Drones Will Save New York City’s Infrastructure
- Manhattan's coronavirus clear-out: Aerial photos show the near-deserted streets of New York City as De Blasio shuts all bars, restaurants, cinemas and theaters
- City by city, how the world is responding to coronavirus: Comparing the very different measures nine cities are taking - and not taking - to contain the pandemic
- WATCH: NYC Man Yells, ‘Go Home’ to People Outside During Coronavirus Outbreak
- Trump May Have America, But the City Is Still Ours
- 'A ghost-town, tumbleweed quality': New York shuts down over coronavirus
- Shock moment ‘wheezing man collapses on New York subway’ as city is gripped by coronavirus panic
- Story of cities #16: how the US-run Canal Zone divided Panama for a century
- Coronavirus Update: New Jersey COVID-19 Cases Up To 178, More Public Restrictions Statewide
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on How to Build a Green New Deal
- Coronavirus creates new challenges for Bay Area police, firefighters
PS4 Spider-Man’s New York City Is “Several Times Larger” than Sunset Overdrive’s City have 544 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at July 9, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.