The program assigned tasks to different Hanoi government agencies; among them, the Department of Tourism will sign and execute cooperation agreements and tourism plans with neighboring cities and provinces and promote tourism for the whole Northern key economic region.
For its part, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is instructed to work with neighboring cities and provinces to sign cooperation agreement on agro, forestry and fishery product quality management in order to ensure safe food supply to Hanoi.
The Department of Culture and Sports is instructed to jointly organize culture and art exchange activities with the neighboring provinces as well as disseminate and organize exhibitions to introduce socio-economic achievements of the country and provinces in the region; jointly organize sport competitions and athlete training.
The program assigned the Department of Transport to plan bus routes to provinces nearby and deal with vehicles with excessive cargo. The Department of Education and Training is requested to increase exchange in education management, teaching method and teachers training with provinces in the northern region, offer support to students in disadvantaged areas with books and school supplies; invest in the Capital University, and make it a high-quality university which satisfies international standard.
Under the program, the Department of Health will exchange health care experiences with provinces in the region, guarantee access to healthcare services to all people; help cities and provinces with in-depth training for health workers; establish missions to offer free medical checkup and treatment for people in remote areas.
The Department of Natural Resources and Environment is asked to work with cities and provinces in the region to build overall plan on cooperation for environment protection, handling wastewater, solid waste, environmental pollution in rural areas, craft villages and industrial zones and mine exploitation.
The Department of Construction in cooperation with cities and provinces in the region will build solid waste treatment plants for the basin of Nhue and Day rivers and supplement the masterplan on solid waste treatment facilities, cemeteries as well as interprovincialwastewater treatment plants.
The Department of Finance is asked to worth with neighboring cities and provinces to take comprehensive measures to manage and exploit financial resources, mobilize social resources for important, urgent tasks, key projects and facility projects in the region.
- Amazon, ESPN, NHL, USTA Join Project Play 2020, an Aspen Institute-Led Initiative
- Yacht Market Opportunities by Key Players, Regional Segmentation and Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
- Surface to Air Missile Market Opportunities by Key Players, Regional Segmentation and Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
- Multi Rotor Drone Market Opportunities by Key Players, Regional Segmentation and Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
- Camera Accessories Market Opportunities by Key Players, Regional Segmentation and Forecasts, 2018 – 2022
- LiDAR Market Opportunities by Key Players, Regional Segmentation and Forecasts, 2018 – 2022
- Logistics Services (3PL & 4PL) Market Opportunities by Key Players, Regional Segmentation and Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
- UHD Display Market Opportunities by Key Players, Regional Segmentation and Forecasts, 2018 – 2023
- State to Detail Economic Development Projects
- Pre-Built continues developing projects
- Home/ Op-Ed ContributorsCooperation key to regional security
- Nigeria’s Recent Economic Crisis and Financial Inclusion
- Fantasy island: Collaborative multimedia project in Nagasaki seeks to augment the natural world
- Cameroon: Externally Funded Projects
- Development funding key focus of ACMECS leaders
- Caribbean Disaster Agency Highlights 5 Key Areas of Concern at Meet
- Disabilities project, trade key areas of cooperation between CARICOM, Cuba
- Tokyo pushes surplus goal forward to 2025 fiscal year in latest economic policy outline
- EU Reaffirms Its Financial Support for Caribbean Sustainable Development
- Automated Testing Equipment Global Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Player and Forecast to 2023
Hanoi released Northern key economic region development project in the 2017-2020 period have 559 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at July 14, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.