On Tuesday, Microsoft unveiled the latest version of its Surface Pro line, dubbed simply “the new Surface Pro,” at an event in Shanghai. The company also announced a new, more accurate Surface Pen and China Government Edition of Windows 10. The standout feature is the device’s battery life—13.5 hours on a single charge. In a Windows blog post announcing the new Surface Pro, it noted that is 50% more battery life than the Surface Pro 4 and 35% more battery life than Apple’s iPad Pro. LTE Advanced will also be available as an option in future units. The device has a 165 degree range of motion, enabling it to be set up in a variety of ways, the post said. It weighs a measly 1.7 lbs and it is 8.5 mm thin. “It’s lighter than the bag that you carry it in,” the post said. SEE: Microsoft is getting closer to completely modernizing Windows 10’s native applications The small form factor was achieved by the efficiency in the manufacturing process. The new Surface Pro utilizes 99% of the available space inside the device, the post said, and was built with 800 new parts. In terms of compute, the new Surface… Read full this story
- Global Surface Analysis Market Size, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2015-2019
- Over 40 and Over 50 Dating: Avoiding Negativity
- Microsoft Word Templates Will Save You Time In Your Small Business!
- Microsoft Great Plains in Latin America: Implementation, Customization and Support
- Picking New Products for Your Online Business
- Microsoft Great Plains Implementation: Placement/Recruiting Agency example – overview for consultant
- Pros and Cons of New York Adult Dating
- Precision accounting Sage 50 cloud hosting
- Global Pyrrolidone Market Set for Rapid Growth, To Reach Around USD 2.50 Billion by 2020
- New Law Needed; 50% of Supreme Court Judges Cannot Be Lawyers
Microsoft launches new Surface Pro with 50% more battery and more accurate Surface Pen have 303 words, post on www.techrepublic.com at May 23, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.