ARSENAL face Chelsea on Saturday at Wembley Stadium in the FA Cup final with the Gunners facing a defensive crisis ahead of the London derby.
Arsene Wenger’s men will be without Laurent Koscielny and Gabriel through suspension and injury respectively, and could be without Shkodran Mustafi.
With their Europa League spot confirmed for next season, the Gunners desperately need to finish the season on a high to give their fans something to cheer about.
The Blues finished the Premier League season as champions for the sixth time in their history – winning a record 30 games as Antonio Conte’s man dazzled in the top-flight.
Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming FA Cup final.
Arsenal’s clash with London rivals Chelsea will kick-off at 5.30pm at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, May 27.
You can watch the match live on BBC1 with coverage starting from 2pm.
While you can also watch the game on BT Sport 2 with coverage starting from 4.30pm.
Alternatively you can keep up to date with all the action on our SunSport live blog.
The Gunners have been dealt a massive blow in defence as Laurent Koscielny will serve a three-match ban for being sent off against Everton after a dangerous foul on Enner Valencia.
Brazilian centre-back Gabriel has been ruled out for up to eight weeks after injuring his knee against the Toffees on the weekend.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will most likely not be available to face the Blues as he battles a hamstring problem.
Shkodran Mustafi is a major doubt as he suffered a suspected concussion during the 2-0 win against Sunderland.
The Blues have a fully fit squad to face Arsenal on Saturday as Antonio Conte looks to win the double in his first season in England.
John Terry is unlikely to start the match in what will be the last Blues match before he departs Stamford Bridge in the summer.
Star striker Diego Costa will likely lead the line for the West Londoners in what could potentially be his last game before he moves on to play in China or back to Atletico Madrid.
Cesc Fabregas will battle for Nemanja Matic to start alongside N’Golo Kante in the middle of the pitch.
- Arsenal striker Welbeck to miss FA Cup final against Aston Villa
- Wenger ready to sign new Arsenal deal, hails players after FA Cup title win
- Watford vs Chelsea: Live Streaming, When And Where To Watch
- Arsenal fights back to beat Hull in thriller, captures FA Cup title
- Wigan shock Manchester City, earn spot in FA Cup semifinals
- Arsenal’s FA Cup heroes warn rivals they want Premier League crown
- Defining moment for Arsenal in FA Cup match vs. Everton
- FA Cup Draw: United to host Arsenal; Aston Villa to battle West Brom
- Arsenal saves face with FA Cup semifinal victory over Wigan in PKs
- FA Cup defeat for Arsenal could spell the end for Wenger
- Bradford co-chairman happy with FA Cup fifth-round draw
- Chelsea throw away two-goal lead to lose to Bradford in FA Cup
- Arsenal hit cruise control to down Everton in the FA Cup
- FA Cup: Reading top Bradford to reach semifinal against Arsenal
- Hiddink slams FA Cup scheduling as injuries mount
- Madrid loses; Manchester clubs through in FA Cup
- Bradford claim Sunderland scalp as Bantams continue shock FA Cup run
- Southampton hang on vs. Ipswich Town, advance to FA Cup 4th round
- Paris St. Germain looks to announce Champions League ascendancy vs. Chelsea
- Arsenal grab victory vs. West Brom in last home game of the season
Arsenal vs Chelsea: What TV channel is FA Cup final 2017 on, when does it kick off and what is latest team news? have 595 words, post on www.thesun.ie at May 27, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.