ARSENAL face Chelsea on Saturday at Wembley Stadium in the FA Cup final with the Gunners in the midst of a defensive crisis.
Arsene Wenger’s men are without Laurent Koscielny, Gabriel and Shkodran Mustafi through suspension and injury respectively, meaning Per Mertesacker makes his first start of the season.
With their Europa League spot confirmed for next season, the Gunners desperately need to finish the season on a high to give their fans something to cheer about.
The Blues finished the Premier League season as champions for the sixth time in their history – winning a record 30 games as Antonio Conte’s man dazzled in the top-flight.
Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming FA Cup final.
Arsenal’s clash with London rivals Chelsea will kick-off at 5.30pm at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, May 27.
You can watch the match live on BBC1 with coverage starting from 2pm.
While you can also watch the game on BT Sport 2 with coverage starting from 4.30pm.
Alternatively you can keep up to date with all the action on our SunSport live blog.
The Gunners have been dealt a massive blow in defence as Laurent Koscielny will serve a three-match ban for being sent off against Everton after a dangerous foul on Enner Valencia.
Brazilian centre-back Gabriel has been ruled out for up to eight weeks after injuring his knee against the Toffees on the weekend.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, however, has overcome a hamstring problem.
Shkodran Mustafi is out after he suffered a suspected concussion during the 2-0 win against Sunderland.
The Blues have a fully fit squad to face Arsenal on Saturday as Antonio Conte looks to win the double in his first season in England.
John Terry does not start the match in what will be the last Blues match before he departs Stamford Bridge in the summer.
Star striker Diego Costa will lead the line for the West Londoners in what could potentially be his last game before he moves on to play in China or back to Atletico Madrid.
- Man Utd vs Arsenal LIVE: Line ups confirmed, Tierney absent, Premier League team news
- Arsenal team news: Predicted 4-2-3-1 line up vs Man Utd – Emery to hand Tierney debut
- Lille vs Chelsea LIVE: Score, Champions League goals, updates, group tables and fixtures
- Man Utd team news: Predicted 4-2-3-1 line up vs Arsenal – Solskjaer faces injury crisis
- Arsenal vs Tottenham line-ups and team news: Pepe, Aubameyang and Lacazette all start for Gunners
- The real reason Serge Gnabry was sold by former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger
- When does the 2018/19 Premier League season start?
- Walcott: Arsenal are the best team in Europe
- We're champs but not favoured vs. Napoli - Klopp
- Latest rumours and gossip involving Arsenal, Spurs and Man United
- Jamie Carragher makes Chelsea prediction after Man Utd and Arsenal stalemate
- The inside story of Unai Emery's first week at Arsenal
- Arsenal signing Lucas Torreira explains concept of garra charrua
- 5 things you might have missed from England vs Sweden
- Arsenal squad to face Man Utd leaked - three stars miss out including Mesut Ozil
- Liverpool vs RB Salzburg LIVE: Score, Champions League goals, updates and fixtures
- Just how bad are Tottenham? Arsenal will test Man United's defence
- Weekend in sport: Arsenal, Liverpool win in derbies; Wilder vs. Fury draw; Kiwis win rugby
- Arsenal decide Mesut Ozil stance for January transfer window as Unai Emery snubs continue
- Transfer Talk: Bayern back with bigger bid for Chelsea's Hudson-Odoi
Arsenal vs Chelsea team news: Per Mertesacker STARTS in the back three for Gunners – Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain returns have 586 words, post on www.thesun.ie at May 27, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.