The city leader made this affirmation at a reception on April 21 for Gholam-Hossein Shafeie, Chairman of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture (ICCIMA), who is on a working visit to Vietnam. Chairman Phong noted with pleasure that Vietnam-Iran relations have developed fruitfully through visits made by leaders of the two countries, which have also facilitated bilateral trade and investment activities in order to achieve two-way trade value of US$2 billion in future. As a leading city in cooperation with foreign countries, Ho Chi Minh City will provide possible support for long-term and sustainable operation of Iranian businesses in the city, particularly in fields where Iran holds strong advantages, such as industry, construction materials and high-technology agriculture, he said. As bilateral trade exchange between Ho Chi Minh City and Iran has not yet fulfilled its potential, Chairman Phong expressed hope for more activities to boost trade and investment with Iran, while consolidating and developing Vietnam-Iran friendship and cooperation. For his part, the ICCIMA Chairman reaffirmed that Vietnam was a major destination of Iranian businesses, saying that the target of US$2 billion trade was feasible. Economic and trade cooperation not only helps foster overall development in bilateral ties but…
- Former HCMC leader appears in court tomorrow
- First malaria vaccine given green light by European regulators
- What are the Conservative, Labour and Lib Dem leaders offering businesses this general election?
- Former HCMC leader jailed seven years for illegal land transfer
- Huawei gets a green light from India for 5G trials
- Adani gives 'green light' to $16bn Carmichael coal mine
- Ghan land acquisition contingency had green light from Howard government, documents show
- U.N. gives green light to draft treaty to combat cybercrime
- With Trump’s ‘Green Light,’ Scaramucci Declares Total War on ‘Paranoid Schizophrenic’ Reince Priebus
- Hyundai N 'Halo Car' Given The Green Light
HCMC leader offers green light for Iranian businesses have 315 words, post on at April 20, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.