Chinh, who is also head of the Party Central Committee’s Organisation Commission, made the remark while receiving Takebe Tsutomu, special advisor of the Japan-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentarian Alliance, in Hanoi on March 16.
He added that the cooperation would stimulate bilateral engagements in trade-investment, finance, education-training, and cultural exchange.
The official stressed the Vietnamese National Assembly and Government will continue to create favourable conditions for the growth of the Vietnam-Japan relations.
He also acknowledged the contributions of his guest to the ties between the two countries in general and between the two friendship parliamentary organisations in particular.
For his part, Takebe Tsutomu said he was moved by the affection the Vietnamese people expressed toward the Japanese Emperor and Empress during their recent visit to the Southeast Asian country.
He said he is glad to contribute to bilateral amity and cooperation and will continue supporting the two friendship parliamentarians’ groups to beef up people-to-people activities and joint projects.
Talking about the Vietnam – Japan University, he expressed his hope for further assistance from Vietnamese authorities to help the university operate effectively.-VNA
- Japan – Vietnam table tennis friendly exchange in HCM City
- AFC website highlights female Vietnamese goalkeeper Dang Thi Kieu Trinh
- You can now watch a treasure trove of classic New Japan Wrestle Kingdom matches for free
- ORTIZ: Home run helps reveal friendship, sense of family
- Ortiz: Carlos Martinez's homer reveals depth of a baseball friendship, sense of family
- A really big hit in Japan: Suzuki picks off Rose's total
- Terrace House: Japan's nice, calm Love Island antidote
- Japan, Qatar to play at 12-team Copa America
- 'The Best Player, Like, Ever': The Painful Story of Troy Tulowitzki
- Australia's Secret History as a White Utopia