Prime Minister Theresa May signed on March 28 the historic letter that will launch Brexit when it is delivered to Brussels on Wednesday the 29th
Prime Minister Theresa May signed on March 28 the historic letter that will launch Brexit when it is delivered to Brussels on Wednesday the 29th, a photo released by her office showed. Sitting in front of a lone Union Jack national flag and a portrait of Britain’s first prime minister, Robert Walpole, a serene-looking May signed the letter to begin the country’s departure from the European Union.
- Article 50: Theresa May's Letter To European Council President Donald Tusk Triggering Brexit
- Brexit plan will not be published before February, says David Davis
- Keir Starmer: ‘We cannot allow Labour to break apart over Brexit’
- 100 days after the Brexit vote: what should Theresa May do next?
- Dover delays: Could they become the norm?
UK triggers Article 50 to end EU membership have 142 words, post on www.latinamericanpost.com at March 28, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.