THOSE brave people who gave up sweet treats for Lent will be counting down the days until Easter.
Don’t fret, the four-day weekend of guilt-free gorging is nearly upon us.
Earlier today we revealed how you can get your hands on a FREE Cadbury’s chocolate egg worth £10 – plus free delivery.
These days we’re spoilt for choice when it comes to buying Easter Eggs.
If you’re in the mood for splashing out, we’ve compiled a list of the most luxurious ones on the market this year.
Whether your budget is a fiver or an eggs-tremely eggs-travagant £1,000, there’s something here for every chocolate lover.
Unsurprisingly for the budget supermarket, Lidl are offering their Deluxe Easter Eggs at a bargain price.
The eggs, which come in four flavours – Cornish Fudge, Dark Mocha, Eton Mess and Cornish Sea Salted Caramel – are priced at £3.49 each, or you can buy two for £6.
Aldi’s luxury Specially Selected Exquisite Chocolate Easter Egg hit the shelves last weekend.
It’s the first time the budget supermarket has introduced a luxury Easter egg to its range.
And they don’t disappoint – the stunningly handcrafted and indulgent chocolate eggs, with Marc de Champagne or Praline Truffle, look a lot more expensive than their modest £7.99 price tag.
You’d be hopping mad to miss out on Iceland’s eggs-citing Easter egg range.
The frozen food giant is stocking two luxurious eggs – the Luxury Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut and Fudge Egg and Honeycomb and Caramel Easter Egg – both priced at a very reasonable £4.00.
Tesco have a cracking range of Easter eggs, but our pick of the bunch is their delicious Finest* Belgian Milk Chocolate Hidden Egg.
The £15 treat came out on top in the Good Housekeeping Institute’s blind taste tests this year, beating 126 eggs to be crowned the winner.
Also boasting an impressive luxury Easter egg collection at a bargain price is Morrisons.
The supermarket is selling it’s The Best Dark, Milk and White Chocolate Easter eggs for the eggs-tremely cheap price of £4.
We really could Taste the Difference with Sainsbury’s top drawer luxury Easter eggs.
The supermarket have certainly branched out from traditional flavours, selling a Taste the Difference Belgian Fairtrade milk chocolate egg with salted caramel and a Fairtrade white chocolate egg with pistachios.
And at the bargain price of £5, these delights make for a delicious Easter gift.
If you’re a hazelnut praline fan, the Guylian Large Sea Shell Egg is a no brainer this Easter – and at £10 it’s a steal.
This choc-tastic treat comes with a large chocolate egg complete with a full-sized box of Guylian’s classic praline Sea Shell chocolates, made from roasted and caramelised Mediterranean hazelnuts.
If you’re after something a bit different, London-based chocolatier Paul A Young is offering a gorgeous array of Easter treats.
The stand-out product is their exclusive Machu Picchu Eggs, made from Guittard’s single origin 65% Machu Picchu chocolate from Peru.
The stylish gold shimmer egg caters for the discerning chocolate lover – it’s imprinted with Mayan script and decorated with 22 carat edible gold leaf.
It comes complete with a box of nine gold leaf Machu Picchu caramel ganache truffles – though it will set you back £75.
The 2017 Easter Collection is available to buy from Paul’s three London chocolateries, as well as by post, telephone order, with a limited selection available online.
For a really unusual Easter gift, why not splash out on Hotel Chocolat‘s Classic Ostrich Egg.
Priced at £75, 27 pralines, truffles, caramels, patisserie and other chocolate delights are concealed within two thick shells of 70% dark chocolate – one coated in almonds, the other in hazelnuts.
At over a kilo of chocolate, this is the epitome of decadence!
Their truffles are to die for, and this year Charbonnel et Walker have introduced an Easter egg into its range.
Our favourite is the wonderfully girly £45 milk chocolate egg filled with pink Champagne truffles. Get hinting, ladies!
Spoil your family with this delightful Easter offering from fancy Fortnum & Mason.
Their giant Family sharing egg, priced at £115, is choc-a-bloc with mini Easter chicks and bunnies, novelty sweets and yummy fondant creams.
This beautiful, spring-inspired, hand-decorated egg from Bettys makes for a generous Easter gift at £250.
It’s made from more than five kilos of milk or dark chocolate, is 55cm high and delivered by hand – so you better get your orders in quick!
We can’t imagine many people are prepared to spend a GRAND on an Easter egg – but if you are, this epic creation should be right up your street.
The giant Easter Atelier Egg from Godiva is an enormous 66cm tall and weighs 14 kg.
The stunning egg takes four hours to decorate, with layers of white, milk and dark chocolate used to create a lace like effect.
Data out last month revealed that Easter eggs will be more expensive and smaller this year, as manufacturers squeeze product sizes and supermarkets cut back on price promotions.
On Saturday we reported that Cadbury has warned its bars could get smaller because of Brexit.
Earlier today we told how the recent sunny snap has bookies slashing odds on it being the hottest Easter EVER – but thunderstorms are on the way first.
- You can now buy orange Smarties easter eggs and they look INCREDIBLE
- Go bananas with Photoshop Easter eggs (and a hidden tool that’s actually useful)
- Google releases interactive Avengers: Endgame Easter egg that shows up when you search 'Thanos'
- Star Wars: Princess Leia Easter Egg In Last Jedi Teaser Revealed
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Dead of the Night map Easter eggs
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Blood of the Dead Easter eggs
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Voyage of Despair Easter eggs
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies IX map Easter eggs
- Watchmen, explained: Easter eggs and references from episode 9 of HBO’s series
- Shining and IT Easter Eggs Discovered in The Dark Tower Trailer
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Snuck A 'Rogue One' Easter Egg Into the Battle of Crait
- ‘Overwatch’ Busan map Easter eggs, and where to find them
- The Mandalorian: Easter eggs and episode 6’s secrets explained
- Star Wars: Yoda Easter Egg In Last Jedi Teaser Revealed
- Wonder Woman Easter Egg Teases Bane's Arrival in the DCEU?
- Batman & Superman Easter Eggs Revealed in Latest Shazam Photo
- Pokemon Generations Easter Egg Hidden in Plain Sight
- Resident Evil 2 demo removes limit, adds chilling Resident Evil 3 Easter egg
- Star Wars Easter Eggs and References in Rebels S3 Mid-Season Premiere Ghosts of Geonosis
- Resident Evil 3 villain Nemesis sounds terrifying in new Resident Evil 2 Remake Easter egg
These are the most luxurious Easter eggs you can buy, from £3.50 to £1,000! have 1106 words, post on www.thesun.ie at March 27, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.