- Japanese prefecture helps Nam Dinh develop hi-tech agriculture
- Phu Ly – Nam Dinh Highway opens to traffic
- Nam Dinh Creating the Best Conditions for Businesses
- Industrial Parks in Nam Dinh: Finding Opportunities in Challenges
- Nam Dinh Focusing on Implementing Measures to Improve Business and Investment Environment
Hanoi (VNA)– The Prime Minister has approved the investment proposal on a route connectingthe sea economic zone in the northern province of Nam Dinh with the Cau Gie –Ninh Binh Highway.
The 46km road will bebuilt with total investment of nearly five trillion VND (about 218.7 million USD)and is projected to complete by 2020.
The road will start atthe crossing point with Cau Gie-Ninh Binh Highway in Yen Bang commune, Y Yendistrict of Nam Dinh and end at the Lach Giang lighthouse in Nghia Phuccommune, Nghia Hung district.
The project aims toimprove connectivity between the sea economic zone of Nam Dinh and the nationaltransport system, thus creating a breakthrough in the socio-economicdevelopment and tourism of Nam Dinh province and the Red River Delta region. -VNA
Highway proposal approved to improve Nam Dinh connection have 132 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at 2017-03-21 08:58:56. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.