Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was released all the way back in 2010 for the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, throwing you into a sequel that was packed with explosive action, and there was even a Vietnam expansion released for the game as well, journeying back to the 60s.
“Get ready for a whole new war, as DICE’s massively popular online shooter Battlefield: Bad CompanyTM 2 makes the journey back to the 60’s and the infamous Vietnam war,” as described on the Xbox store page. “At the heart of this expansion lie four distinct, brand-new multiplayer maps based on the Vietnam War. Each map brings a new gameplay experience and fresh visuals, with characteristics such as foxholes, tunnels and dense jungles from where the enemy can launch surprise attacks. 15 weapons and 6 vehicles from the Vietnam War era are available from the moment you go online. Requires the latest multiplayer update.”
Is this one of the best Battlefield DLCs?
- EA Play 2019: FIFA 20 Release Date, New Battlefield V Content, Sims 4 Island Living, and More Announced at E3
- EA Access subscription service hits Xbox One
- Vietnam's new law tightens control of the internet
- Last-chance Christmas deals: $229 iPad, $199 Xbox One bundle, $20 Echo Dot and more!
- The Good And Bad Of
- Best Super Bowl 2019 commercials ranked: Xbox, Avengers, Game of Thrones and more
- Despite Common Myth, Ambulance Companies Can't Avoid Certain Neighborhoods
- Asia’s about to spawn a new tiger economy: Good morning, Vietnam
- VR promised us the future. Too bad we're stuck in the present
- Veteran's Story: Wendling saw a lot of combat in Vietnam
- AEC – golden opportunity for Vietnam’s real estate
- Wanted in Vietnam: Good-looking English teachers. What?
- Is The Last Jedi the Best Star Wars Movie?
- Nokia 3, 5, 6 India Launch Date, Moto C Comes to India, and OnePlus 5 Design: Your 360 Daily
- PS5 Price, Release Date Leaked; Launch Games Tipped to Include PUBG Remaster, Gran Turismo 7, More
- Best Gaming Console You Can Buy Right Now
- Borderlands 3 is coming Sept. 13 and preorders start NOW
- Cyberpunk 2077: Everything we learned from the new gameplay demo
- Gaming Is Too Damn Expensive in India
- Microsoft wants to help put disabled people on equal footing
Battlefield: Bad Company 2's Vietnam DLC free on Xbox have 367 words, post on www.gamereactor.eu at March 1, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.