On March 23rd, the 13th Ho Chi Minh city Tourism Festival, themed “Welcome Summer 2017”, opened at the Le Van Tam Park.
The festival includes diversified activities such as: honouring 100 leading tourism trademarks of Ho Chi Minh city in 2016, “Vietnam – Wonderful Itinerary” and “Discovering Northwestern region” art performances and “Ho Chi Minh city – Hello” photo exhibition.
It attracted more than 170 kiosks of nearly 80 travel businesses, hotels and cuisine enterprises from 41 provinces and cities, up 25 businesses and 20 kiosks compared to the 2016 Ho Chi Minh city Tourism Festival.
At the event, visitors have the chance to buy tours and tickets with 10-50 percent discounts at more than 30 travel agencies, hotels and tourist attractions. In addition, the Cu Chi Tunnels historical relic also offers 1,000 free tickets to visitors.
This year, the highlight of the festival is the participation of 25 models of startup businesses to introduce information and technology application in tourism.
The city will also introduce weekend tourism programs in Can Gio and Cu Chi districts, as well as new transport services for tourists.
The tourism festival will close on March 26th./.
- Foreign tourists overcharged by xich lo drivers in Ho Chi Minh City, again
- Striking taxis up pressure as tourism fair opens in Madrid
- Baku Coffee and Tea Festival opens in Baku [PHOTO]
- Opinion Festival open to new discussion ideas for 2019
- Police block bid by ‘flashpoint’ city pub to open before East Anglian Derby
- Pep Guardiola on the returning Man City star who opens up his tactical options
- Bristol City Women manager opens up about brother's death
- Azerbaijani tourism offices open in six countries
- Health resort from Gomel named winner of Eurasian Wonders tourism festival
- The five key lessons learned from Cardiff City's festive period