A YOUNG woman has told of being brutally yanked to the ground by the back of her head in a nightclub attack – with her twin sister violently kicked after trying to come to her rescue.
Samantha and Sophie House were left covered in bruises after being attacked on a night out in Newcastle, with the twins saying they were targeted with death threats.
Samantha said that the pair had been out, heading to Sam Jacks and then onto Sinners before the drama unfolded.
The twins said that one was knocked out in the vicious attack, with police now searching for the women involved in the bashing.
Recounting the January 29 attack, Samantha said: “Another girl grabbed me by my hair on the back of my head and pulled me to the floor so hard it knocked me out.”
She said that one woman involved in the attack even screamed: “I’m going to kill you, I’m going to find where you live” as she was thrown out of the Newgate Street club, in the city centre.
Reliving the attack, Samantha said: “I came round when the bouncers were pulling her off me and everyone was watching.
“I was bleeding and I had bruises on my nose, my eyes and my lips.”
Her twin Sophie instinctively went to help her sister, saying that some girls at the club had been giving them “funny looks” as soon as they arrived.
Sophie said: “It just shows cowardice to start fighting someone from behind.
“As I’m trying to stop her, Sam’s being dragged around and hit when she can’t defend herself. This woman was coming down so hard on Sam with her fist.
“I remember being so angry and I got an adrenaline rush. We were both on the floor and she started kicking a scar on my knee with her heels.
“Everyone just got around and watched before acting. I think they were just enjoying the show.”
The twins caught a taxi home after the attack, with their mother now calling for justice.
Mum Sarah, 49, said: “They were so shaken up and they came flying through the door.
“It took me just two days to get over the shock. I want justice, I want those girls to be caught.”
The woman who attacked Samantha and Sophie is described as being quite tall, heavy set, with medium to long brown hair.
She was wearing a striped dress and had a lip piercing.
The woman who threatened Sophie is described as being small, aged around 25, with big eyes and brown hair.
Northumbria Police said officers are investigating the attack and enquiries are ongoing. Anyone with information is urged to call 101, quoting reference number 1238 28/01/17.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368
- JNU violence: The night of the long rods
- Father of twin boys slaughtered in Jeremy Bamber's killing spree reveals how he was robbed of his dead sons' milk teeth he kept as a memento after they were used as evidence in the mass murderer's appeal against his conviction
- Rights activists call for probe into 'well-organised, brutal attack' against Cambodian opposition MPs
- Sickened by their arrogance: First they were treated as heroes, now their homeland of Israel has turned on the 12 teenage boys accused of sexually assaulting a British girl at a Ayia Napa hotel after their vile admissions of debauchery
- A drag queen, former Olympian and domestic abuse survivor battle gruelling conditions on just 800 calories and two hours sleep a day in SAS: Who Dares Wins
- LA prosecutors charge Harvey Weinstein with raping a woman at a hotel and sexually assaulting another the following night just five days before the 2013 Oscars where he appeared with his pregnant wife - as his New York trial finally gets underway
- Horrified mother watches teacher at Chinese kindergarten drag her napping son by the hair, yank him out of bed and violently throw him to the ground
- Lyft’s Good-Guy Image Tainted By Sexual Assault Lawsuits
- Lyft’s good-guy image tainted by sexual assault lawsuits
- From Aggressive Overtures to Sexual Assault: Harvey Weinstein’s Accusers Tell Their Stories
- Danielle Staub drags Margaret Josephs by her ponytail in vicious cat-fight on Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Kidnap victim Michelle Knight is deaf in one ear and will need facial reconstruction surgery after years of brutal beatings at the hands of her captor
- Horrifying footage shows social media star Brother Nature being viciously assaulted in a Miami pizza shop
- Visually impaired student assaulted, another thrown off balcony
- EXCLUSIVE: New Love Island twins Eve and Jess Gale look unrecognisable as redhead schoolgirls before discovering hair dye and fake tan
- Bushfire heroes, a double twin story and an entertaining cuttlefish
- The 21st century is no place of handmaids. It’s time to end discriminatory laws against women ǀ View
- The northern Tory women at the front of the queue for a promotion: Boris Johnson holds a secret meeting at Chequers and plans a big future for TV bridal show guest and a former solider
- Manhattan DA Tosses Part Of Sex Assault Case Against Harvey Weinstein
- Newlywed cop dragged to death by car told wife: ‘Life is slippery… take my hand’ in poignant wedding day message
Twin women, 21, dragged to the ground and brutally assaulted during night out have 863 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 7, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.