- Scientific seminar on the realities of achievements, experience in bringing up southern pupils in 1954-1975 period
- International scientific seminar on the fighting alliance between Vietnam and Laos
- Practical Scientific Seminar entitled “Role of Folk Culture in the Development Process of the Southeast” held.
- Scientific seminar on President Ho Chi Minh and the road to national salvation
- Scientific seminar on national great unity
The seminar attracted participants from relevant agencies of the Ministry of National Defense, the General Staff and the General Department of Politics of the Vietnam People’s Army and hundreds of delegates from units and agencies under the Air Defense – Air Force Service.
As a component of the service, the Air Force has in recent years been equipped with modern aircraft, weapons and equipment such as Su-27SK, Su-30MK2 aircraft and aero-weapons. To build up a modernized air force, apart from investment in state-of-the-art aircraft, weapons and equipment, more attention should be paid to the human resource development so as to make the most of the aircraft, weapons and equipment. Therefore, military pilots make up an important and decisive part. As a result, training procedures of military pilots must be strictly observed, from the recruitment to specific pilot training contents.
The seminar received more than 30 reports from participants, covering almost all aspects of the training of military pilots, including the importance of leadership, the Party and political work at air force units, procedures and experience in training of military pilots from other countries, etc.
The seminar aimed at collecting constructive opinions from leaders of units, scientists, and lecturing staff so that the service can have a comprehensive look back upon the training of military pilots as well as the technical staff supporting the force. The opinions will help the service modernize the air force in particular and the whole service in general.
Translated by Huu Duong